OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-X-Series 114: Deep State UFO File Wars & X-Protect!
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 4 LINK
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1 EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by Verolla

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1

Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gabriel and Goodman: Anatomy of a PsyOp Vol 1

Oh Boy, things are getting veeeeerrrrry strange in Alt Media land.
On Monday, March 26th Jason Goodman recorded a very awkward conversation that he had with Douglas Gabriel of aim4truth.org. The beginning is contentious and annoying, so I’ve set it to start 15 minutes into the call when Gabriel asks Goodman about why he and George Webb (aka Sweigert) had a falling out.
Although I was an early follower of Webb’s in 2016 and I helped launch him into notoriety, I can’t follow Webb’s blizzard of micro-posts which seem to go nowhere. I also can’t seem to make the time to follow Goodman’s very long interview posts, so this recap of events did satisfy in a seamy, tabloid-esque kind of way for those who are familiar with these figures and don’t know why they split as a team.
Then, Gabriel informs Goodman that he’s been manipulated and he’s in danger, telling him, “You will be squished” and asks him who he thinks Webb is working for. Goodman says that he thinks Webb is working for Obama and then things proceed to get extremely weird. Gabriel claims that Webb is retired as a very high-level “GS16”, “SES”, “SIS” and “SCS” operative but still working for the DIA “to obfuscate the people who are involved in the largest espionage theft in American history” and to to overthrow the American government.
Goodman agrees and he shows footage that Webb shot around Imran Awan’s house, where it appears that Webb pointedly avoided shooting the shed where Goodman suspects Awan who was in charge of information technology for the House Democrats had been keeping an off-site secret back-up server of all that data.
Gabriel then urges Goodman to quit creating Crowdsource the Truth, “If you wish to live” and after a final tirade, he hangs up on him. It’s a real-life Alt Media soap opera with unseemly language and shouting. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/wvWCR_Z6wWk

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum