OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life Empty Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life
Written by   Cherie Roe Dirksen

Synchronicity is Your Ultimate Guide
“According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don’t bother you anymore. You become light-hearted and full of joy. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous.”
~Deepak Chopra (Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles)

Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life Natures-essence-by-cherie-roe-dirksen-2
What exactly is synchronicity?
Well the dictionary states that it is the occurrence of events and especially psychic  events (as similar thoughts in widely separated persons or a mental image of an unexpected event before it happens) that seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality.
In laymen’s terms, it is simply being in the right place at the right time to receive the right information.  Now, why is this important — surely these kinds of events are just coincidences?
Defining Coincidence

Let’s break this word down to better understand it.  ‘Co’ means mutual and, of course, ‘incident’ means an event or occurrence.  Coincidence is pretty much a dead ringer for synchronicity but why do most people ‘brush’ things of as mere coincidence when, in fact, both coincidence and it’s relative – synchronicity – are profound states of universal flow?
When we are young, magic surrounds us — life is the biggest trip ever!  Sadly, as we become adults, we lose that awe for the mysterious and start putting things down to chance or luck and we start to give a rather cynical meaning to a beautiful word: co-incidence.
Should You Read More into Coincidence?
Yes!  The statistics of you being at that ‘right place at the right time’ are phenomenally low, so when they occur it is in your best interest to take very serious note of the message behind the encounter.  Then act on it.
“All of us, whether or not we are warriors, have a cubic centimeter of chance that pops out in front of our eyes from time to time. The difference between an average man and a warrior is that the warrior is aware of this, and one of his tasks is to be alert, deliberately waiting, so that when his cubic centimeter pops out he has the necessary speed, the prowess, to pick it up.”
~Carlos Castanada
 For example:
You have been thinking of an old childhood friend, even possibly been dreaming of them.  Then one day, at the supermarket, your trolley collides with another trolley.  You look up to apologize and there is the friend you’ve been thinking of.
So What Does it all Mean?
All meaning could be different according to personal circumstances but let’s take a few possible meanings:

• This person may have some valuable information for you. It could be that they know someone who could help you with that project you’re working on.
  • It could be that your friend may need your expertise with solving a problem.
  • Or it could simply be that you need to catch up and share some precious life experiences with each other.

The meanings may differ but the little gems that pop up as ‘coincidences’ are rarely of no use.  Sometimes we have to pan for gold.  It can take days to recognize that little nugget of truth that was meant for you in the synchronous event that took place.
Flex That Synchronous Muscle!
The good news is, the more aware you are of synchronicity and how it breezes in and out of your life to steer you to your greater good, the more you’ll start unraveling the unique tapestry of your life and destiny.  This is why Deepak Chopra refers to this phenomenon as ‘Synchrodestiny’.
When you learn to use synchronicity, you’ll start to follow the breadcrumbs to fulfilling your dreams.  Be careful of shrugging events off as mere coincidence because that’s exactly what they’ll become.  Take joy in uncovering the pearls of wisdom in these packages.
The Fury at Being Robbed Blind!
Let me give you an example of a huge shift that took place recently in my life thanks to allowing synchronicity to work for me.
I recently had my bank account hacked into and a vast sum of money stolen over a period of 2 days.  It was a red-tape nightmare but I eventually got refunded by the bank.
Just last month, the same thing happened with an account I have at a different bank — thankfully, a smaller amount was stolen but the same principle had occurred.  I started to get metaphysically suspicious.  What was the universe trying to tell me?
Sometimes synchronicity isn’t as pleasant as having a catch-up cuppa with an old friend — it can come as an earthquake to rattle your cage of complacency.
Figuring Out the Puzzle
Suffice to say, I don’t believe in mere coincidence in the dull sense of the word — everything happens for a reason.
I started to pick this puzzle apart.  What I found stunned me.
I realized that I had a tremendous ‘painbody’ (a phrase coined by Eckhart Tolle to describe a collective energy within the self that feeds of the pain of a certain incident(s) and affects us subliminally) around money.
I am good at accumulating lump sums but then proceed to either spend, lose or give it away bypassing any form of financial literacy or sustainable income.
The Puzzle Goes Quantum!
A friend of mine also pointed out that money is just energy.  If I was having large sums of this ‘energy’ stolen from me it could also be a reflection of my personal life.
She was right.  I was also giving away my energy (in the form of attention,  in this case) to something that did not serve me.
I started hauling in all this valuable information to analyze.  Synchronously, my neighbor gave me a book to read, called ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ by Robert Kiyosaki, which I devoured.  It was as if it was written just for me!
I started to implement some of my findings and got immediate feedback from the universe.
Within days of me making a conscious shift about my attitude towards money, someone accidentally put a large sum of money into my bank account.
Even though, a week later, the sum of money was reversed — my situation had changed!  Instead of people taking money out, they were putting it in!  That was my confirmation that I had truly shifted my perspective and that things were on a new track.
But You Never Kept the Money!
In both instances (whether having the money purposefully stolen or accidentally given), a message was being delivered.  I always had the money reimbursed by the bank in the case of the theft and my account returned to normal in the case of the deposit.  So there was no physical gain of money but the metaphysical message was received.
The message delivered was that there was a problem with my mental attitude towards money and the message was received and acknowledged by the shift in physical occurrence — one could say a wink from the universe.
If I didn’t realize that my money being stolen was no mere coincidence, I would have plodded on feeling like a victim of circumstance instead of seeing the opportunity that was being offered to change my financial attitude.
Coincidence is the word we use when we can’t see the levers and pulleys. ~Emma Bull
Keep your eyes peeled for meaningful coincidence and start shaping your destiny through synchronicity today!

Thanks to: https://consciouslifenews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum