OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 19-Apr-2018 19:22:04

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Bullshit-button
Subject: TOUGH WEEK
Date: Thu, April 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Raw
HI ALL

WE JUST RECEIVED THE WONDERFUL NEWS THAT WE CAN NOT HAVE OUR FUNDS UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Giphy
THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH BUT WE CAN NOT PUSH THESE BANKERS UNLESS WE WANT MORE DELAYS. SO WE ARE ABSOLUTELY BESIDE OURSELVES NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO TURN TO FOR HELP BESIDES YOU. WE WERE HOPING A WEALTHY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS A BIT EXTRA ON THE SIDE WOULD PONY UP A LITTLE AND KEEP ALL OF US ALIVE, BUT NOBODY HAS STEPPED UP TO SUPPORT THIS EFFORT.

SO NOW IN THE CHINA MORNING, ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS WHO JUST HAD A BABY, IS BEING EVICTED. THEY WILL BE ON THE STREET SOMETIME TONIGHT WITH THEIR BABY OF FEW MONTHS.

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Internet-fraud-sign
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO HELP. THE LANDLORDS IN CHINA ARE NOT AS FORGIVING AS THEY ARE HERE, AND THEY HAVE USED UP ALL THE POSSIBILITIES THEY HAVE. THEY TOO WERE WAITING ON THESE FUNDS.

CLOSER TO HOME, FOOD AND SHELTER ISSUES ARE FIRST AND FOREMOST HERE AND AGAIN WE HAVE ZERO TO FEED OURSELVES WITH. IF YOU CAN HELP THIS IS A GOOD TIME. AND IF ANYBODY RICH IS READING THIS….WELL YOU UNDERSTAND I HOPE.

THE RV MONEY IS TO BE RELEASED TODAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION OF THAT AS YET SO I CAN NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING THERE. I DO HOPE IT IS SO AS THERE WOULD BE SOME FUNDS INCOMING FROM THAT DIRECTION.

MUCH THANKS

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

A lesser trusting person than myself would think that either ZAP no longer collects as much as he wants to or his consumption of drugs has increased substantially....

My guess is that people are wising up.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I CHECKED MY MAIL BUT NO PAPERWORK YET, SO PROBABLY TOMORROW IT WILL COME

Paperwork by mail? LMAO! Not by special courier or at the bank, or lawyers to sign? Jerzy couldn't sell his car because he badly needed it for all the running back and forth he needed to do. Now he waits for the mailman? LOL

There is the set up for tomorrow when Jerzy brings forth the "Banksters" screwed him again, and of course, some bill of his or his team member is due, someone needs shelter, or they ran out of diapers. The regular Thursday begging email to Hobie for posting.

Jerzy wrote:THE BANKERS AND LAWYERS ARE BUSY BEAVERS GETTING THINGS DONE

Wait!!! The bankers are the ones stopping it. LMAO!

http://www.oom2.com/t54519-poofness-for-apr-18-midweek-by-zap-the-lying-internet-panhandler

When someone is this predictable, RED FLAGS fly right to the top of the mast!

It's Thursday...The day Jerzy says the banks failed and they can't do it by the weekend and he needs massive money to get through the weekend.

It's every Thursday!

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  4086512880

robert18

SO NOW IN THE CHINA MORNING, ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS WHO JUST HAD A BABY, IS BEING EVICTED. THEY WILL BE ON THE STREET SOMETIME TONIGHT WITH THEIR BABY OF FEW MONTHS. THERE WILL BE A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON CANADA BY CHINESE GOV BECAUSE OF THAT SO MORONS YOU BETTER HURRY UP TO PAY PALL AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO HELP. THE GOVERNMENT IN CHINA ARE NOT AS FORGIVING AS THEY ARE HERE AS YOU KNOW. HERE IN CANADA THEY ALLOW CRIMINALS LIKE ME - babkowski jerzy FOR EXAMPLE TO SWINDLE PEOPLE FOR MONEY USING INHUMAN METHODS AND ALL IS FINE BUT NOT IN CHINA. THEY WILL ATTACK US AND VAPORIZE ALL OF US IF YOU MORONS DON'T SEND ME MONEY IMMEDIATELY!. THERE WONT BE NEXT DAY, NEXT WEEK, NEXT MONTH, NEXT YEAR ANY MORE.

[b]IN OUR SERVICE OF SWINDLING, SCAMMING AND SAVING HUMANITY OF BRAINLESS MORONS,[/b]
[b]
ZAP BABKOWSKI JERZY FROM CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA.
[/b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

He usually follows up a Thursday begathon with a Friday one. I wonder which one of his imaginary friends he will trot out today? Or what body part he needs medical attention for in a country that offers free universal healthcare? Oh the suspense!!! LOL

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  3888265709 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2961306396 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  4086512880

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:He usually follows up a Thursday begathon with a Friday one. I wonder which one of his imaginary friends he will trot out today? Or what body part he needs medical attention for in a country that offers free universal healthcare? Oh the suspense!!! LOL

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  3888265709 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2961306396 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  4086512880

Just body parts, huh?

Let's not forget about the "Non" body parts...

Jerzy has begged for socks and coats...

Jerzy has begged for gas money and brakes for his car...

Jerzy has begged for hard drives (plural) and laptops...

Jerzy has begged for rent and electricity...

Jerzy has begged for server money, which he doesn't need...

Jerzy has begged for website domain fees, which he had dozens that did nothing...

Jerzy has begged for a cloud backup service...

Jerzy has begged for a plane ticket to go see Grandpa in China...

Jerzy has begged to have his internet bill paid...

Jerzy has begged to have his phone bill paid...

Jerzy has begged for his moving expenses...

And that's just for Jerzy!

Jerzy has begged for Susan's expenses for the tree that fell...

Jerzy has begged for Doug's? hospital stay, phone bills, etc...

Jerzy has begged for Dr. Mervyn...

Jerzy has begged for milk and diapers...

Jerzy has begged for oxygen and shelter...

None of which Jerzy has been accountable for without being given the runaround.

Anyone want to get into the "Banksters Dastardly Deeds"? LMAO!!!

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  4145883370 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2961306396 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  3270067346 POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  3443003000 a ok

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  4086512880

4-truth

4-truth

....IN THE CHINA MORNING, ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS WHO JUST HAD A BABY, IS BEING EVICTED....

ZAP must be a really caring person.
Even while he himself has to eat ketchup sandwiches and go without his cup of coffee, he seems to genuinely care about a woman in China being evicted.
I admire a person like that.....
[/sarcasm]

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Sarcasm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

ReapAndSow73 wrote:I have no food...Momma and baby being thrown out on their ear...can't heat my apartment...old Mary needs her O2 tank or she'll suffocate...does this charlatan have any non-destitute friends at all?  Seems like his laptop and internet connection always seem to work just fine (except when his laptop explodes, or the cabal fries his hard drive)...PayPal always working just fine...but can't find a morsel to eat...must have sustenance...can't breathe, need oxygen...it's so cold, need a radiator...but the bankers will come through - next week...
http://www.dinardaily.net/t72687-poofness-for-apr-19-tough-week-to-be-a-begging-lying-panhandler-yay#331608

4-truth

4-truth

I just noticed that Hobie is begging for money.
As he stated on RMN, they have collected only $575 of their goal of $3,000.
Does this mean that ZAP isn't getting as much as he "deserves" either ?
Are the RMN readers catching on to the scams ?
What will their next move be ?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

@Third_eye2015 wrote:What would a Friday be with zap telling more lies and begging for money. He really needs a lesson on how banks work
https://twitter.com/Third_eye2015/status/987534350148288514

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum