OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eudra Database Vax Stats Update to April 10th 2021
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera

Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera

on  April 22, 2018    

An expert in photography witnessed two cylindrical luminous objects, actually three objects; that seem to leave the atmosphere directing towards space. He took some 8 high-resolution images of the cylindrical objects in the night of April 14, 2018 on the outskirts of the city of Rykkinn, in Norway.

Cylindrical Luminous Objects Leaving Earth Caught On Camera  Cylindrical%2BLumious%2BObjects%2BSky

The photographer said: I found the mysterious lights when I checked the sequence of my photos and visible in 21 frames. The camera was outside on my balcony. The shots were made in raw format.

I think that the objects in the frames are very strange, that is, 3 lights almost parallel cross the sky directed towards the space moving the one following the second in front and almost perfectly.

I looked up and I cannot find any satellite that matches the trajectory. I also checked the monitor with the rare satellite crossing but nothing matched these objects. My camera's clock works well. Images are recorded with a Sony 6000 camera in manual mode. Mufon case 91487.

https://youtu.be/H_TILTF_i-A

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum