OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’

Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ 2014-09-21-18.10.33-150x150
By
Ivan

Because why not? Elon Musk has recently gone on Twitter to present us with his latest project, building a ‘Cyborg Dragon.’ The only question that remains is… will it be a Big F*cking Cyborg Dragon? Or will it not? Time will tell.
The man behind Tesla, SpaceX and Boring Company has, without a dingle doubt, a mind that never rests. Always Innovating. Looking to the Future. Creating. Constructing. And making the internet go crazy along the way.
His latest endeavor is a cyborg dragon. No, really.

Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk

Oh btw I’m building a cyborg dragon
10:43 AM - 25 Apr 2018  

While Musk didn’t give more information other than the fact he’s apparently building one, people are really excited. Twitter had a blast where users responded with all sorts of memes, like those from Game of Thrones.
And while I haven’t seen a dragon never, ever, ever, I’m looking forward to seeing what Musk and his team will cook up, and what Musk’s Cyborg Dragon will look like, and what its purpose would be.
Will it have an AI? That’s the question we need to ask, don’t we? But most importantly, will Musk’s new ‘Cyborg Dragon‘ include a Flamethrower? Now that would be truly awesome.
Musk resorts to Twitter to make announcements about his latest projects on a regular basis. He had previously posted w Tweet announcing to the world his company, the ‘Boring’ company would start selling a $600 flamethrower.
And while it was largely taken as a joke by many, it turned out that Musk was not joking, as the company really did star selling flamethrower’s, because everyone needs one, just in case AI tries taking over, or an apocalyptic Zombie attack takes place. Of course, if neither Zombies nor AI attacks us, who wouldn’t want to own a flamethrower?

And within hours of the flamethrower becoming available, orders flooded in by the thousands, and the Boring Company’s Flamethrowers proved to be an online hit, selling more than 20,000 flamethrowers and making around $10 million.
I didn’t purchase one though.
Anyway, in regards to the Cyborg Dragon, my guess is that Mr. Musk isn’t joking around, despite the fact that earlier this year, the Tesla CEO Musk said ‘Thud!’ is the name of his new ‘intergalactic media empire’.
Interestingly, the Daily Beast had reported how Musk had ‘acquired’ several writers and editors from satirical news publication The Onion, to work on a ‘top-secret’ project that Elon Musk was funding.
“It’s pretty obvious that comedy is the next frontier after electric vehicles, space exploration, and brain-computer interfaces,” Musk said.
Source: Elon Musk / Twitter

Thanks to: https://ancient-code.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum