OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  Project-camelot-logo

https://youtu.be/1aLyRsGhr-U

Kerry Cassidy - SIMON PARKES : THE MANTID AGENDA  AJLlDp3HQ4m2L7Oi7NF-lVaqtG0xv2SPLcsi6ROeCg=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Project Camelot

Published on May 3, 2018

DUE TO YOUTUBE EITHER BEING HACKED OR DELIBERATELY TRIED TO PREVENT BROADCASTING LIVE VIA MY ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL PCTV NETWORK LLC. SO THIS SHOW WAS BROADCAST LIVE ON FACEBOOK. THURSDAY, MAY 3, 2019 @ 1PM PT – SIMON PARKES RE REMOTE VIEWING THE MANTID AGENDA For more info on Simon go to his website: www.simonparkes.org/ BRETT STUART – REMOTE VIEWER HAS THIS REPLY TO THE COMMENTS MADE BY SIMON PARKES ABOUT HIS VIEWING INFO “From the sounds of it, Simon may be mixing my RV results with my video-end postulates/hypothesis where I include information from various reports and accounts that I researched following the RV project results. The YouTube video Simon talking about is an automatic reading of an article written by Christine Aprile, a well-known intuitive tarot reader from Los Angeles, called, Mantis Aliens: The Overseers. I wasn’t aware of the video until someone sent it after Kerry’s interview with Simon, but Aprile’s article is one of the sources that I used to form my concluding thoughts, due to the many striking similarities in her article and the RV data. The mentioned delineation between “insectoid” & “mantid” is definitely interesting though, as I have never heard of them before. It could certainly be the case, as the RV data never said Mantid by name, but the drawing of the creature looked what I thought was a Mantid. Anything past the RV data, which is clear in the video since I cut away from the RV pages, is just my own personal postulates and analysis.”–BRETT STUART, TECHNICALINTUITION.COM BIO FROM SIMON’S WEBSITE: Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of aliens, shadow people, elementals and ufo’s, these include Mantid (Mantis) beings, Draconis Reptilian, Feline, small and tall Grey creatures, Crystalline beings and other creatures that can’t be identified. Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office. for MORE GO TO: www.simonparkes.org/ KERRY CASSIDY PROJECT CAMELOT http://projectcamelot.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum