OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  29819226_1526666455.2333

Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud
  Tweet
Be the first to share
Hello and thanks so much for taking the time to read my story.  I put this together a week or so ago but didn't forward it to anyone.   I had orignally focused on my fight against April and her fraudulent TDA business. As I've had time to process all that's gone on this week, I decided to add to my story and share more intimate information with you. It isn't easy putting myself out there, but I want to be truly honest because I feel that my story, beyond my experience with April, will really resonate with others. Whether or not you contribute, I would love to hear from you. I'm hoping that my story can help others in a multitude of ways.

I recently moved from Austin, Texas to Durango, Colorado when a reputable temporary employment agency placed me with Apirl LaJune and her TDA business.  Last month, I learned from the FBI's website that she was running a fraudulent operation.  I quit immediately.  I have done everything I know to do to help the victims and shut April's operation down.  I have reported April to every agency I could think of,  including the FBI (State and Federal),  the AG's office, the IRS, the Colorado Secretary of State, and the Colorado Department of Labor.  I've done an interview with Virgo Triad, and I contacted the local newspaper that published a scathing article about April and her operation.  In retaliation, April (along with her producer and co-owner) has been ruthlessly attacking my character in her videos.  She and her family have sent me vulgar and threatening texts.

I am unable to receive unemployment so I am trying to raise 4 paychecks worth of donations, hence the $3040.00, to help me as I look for full-time work and continue to raise awareness of April and her operation.

April's operation is going down and, thanks to Virgo Triad, I have been a big part of it.   This has been an emotional roller coaster and I'm asking for help in moving on.  My abrupt departure from my job has left me financially broken.  I had been planning to move back to Austin this fall, but I just can't do that without your help.  Had I played the game and stuck with April just a bit longer, I could have easily made the move.  But, unlike April, I can not work in a business that is defrauding others.  I have to get back to Austin, and I'm going to be brutally honest as to why:

My daughter's father (Chad) had primary custody of our daughter, India.  After a long time sober and a lot of hard work, that was about to change.  In March, India's dad lost his job in Durango and wanted to move to Austin.   Our plan was for Chad to move  while I stayed back with India so she could finish school.  India absolutely loved it here, and I realized that it was best for her to stay so I sent a long email to Chad letting him know my thoughts.  Four days later, Chad packed up and took India without notice.  I can't do anything about it until I am in Austin because that is where our Order orginiated.  Despite the legal problems, India was actually going to spend part of the summer with me, and now, due to my financial position, that can't happen either.  That is why I am so desperate to get back there. 

I would be so grateful for any help you can provide.  I have worked very hard to get to where I am at.  This experience has strengthed my resolve and my committment to help others.  

It is uncomfortable to ask for help and I wish I could do this myself.  I am taking miscellaneous temporary work, but if anyone needs any research support that I can do at home, please let me know.  (...especially in the area of cons and fraudulent businesses.  After this experience, I am eager to help others in any way I can.)

As I read this, I am watching the news.  Another story on a brutal school shooting is in the headlines.  I feel so guilty asking for help when I see so many parents and children suffer from such a dramatic event.  At the same time, it makes me so anxious to get back to my daughter.  I need to be with her.

Thank you for reading my story.  Any contributions, no matter what size, will be BEYOND appreciated.  I'm not sure how "gofundme" works since this is the only time I have used it, but if you do send a contribution, please send a message with (it if you would like).  I would like to get to know who you are.  I have met some amazing people during this ordeal and I'd love to meet more.

Warmly,

Jenny

DONATE TO JENNY HERE:
https://www.gofundme.com/jennyfightagainstfraud

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jenny's Stand Against A4V Fraud - One of April LaJunes Many Victims  1678225693

This young lady is donation worthy! Unlike the many scammers out there it is refreshing to see that some still have scruples!
Good luck Jenny! I hope you get the funds you need to be with your daughter!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum