OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
In A Mud Hut EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
In A Mud Hut EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
In A Mud Hut EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
In A Mud Hut EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
In A Mud Hut EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
In A Mud Hut EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
In A Mud Hut EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
In A Mud Hut EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
In A Mud Hut EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
In A Mud Hut EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

In A Mud Hut

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In A Mud Hut Empty In A Mud Hut Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

In A Mud Hut Photo

In A Mud Hut

June 22, 2018 Ines Radman 

What is the ideal culture or way of life? What would you choose if you had to? I have read bits and pieces of Agenda 21 but not in great detail. I basically listen others speak about it, but I have a  simple understanding of it. It’s not on my list of curiosities because I can’t do anything to change it.
The Plan is to create a One World Government, One World Police, One World Religion, blah, blah and melt us all together. Can it work? Is this a good thing or bad thing? Fighting against it could lead to more wars as we are doing now, imposing our democracies on nations that have lived by tribal laws for thousands of years. To join and unite might be possible if everyone agrees that this would be good for everyone which means we all have to shed our clothes, sterilize our bodies and start with everything new. It won’t and can’t work because most people associate themselves by the country they live in or are born in. You may be an American because you were born in America, but your ancestors came from different parts of the world.
This identity is important to our modern culture today, we identify by this culture and way of life, culture is deeply ingrained in old continents and countries such as Africa, India, Asia and Europe, parts of the Russian Federation, South America etc., while the newly developed cultures in the past few hundred years founded in Canada, US, Australia are based on laws of that land. We brought our cultures to our new land and it was melted into the existing culture though I don’t see how that is possible because we first killed the Indigenous people and then formed cultures accordingly. This is a social issues that I’m not well versed in, but you get my point.
Here is an example: For thousands of years in India, Africa and other parts of tribal regions and countries, girls were prepared and taught that when they got their first menstrual period; they are considered women and can be married off. Biologically speaking, yes, they are mature to give birth to children. They may  not be mentally mature, but from what I understand, they are groomed and prepared for every aspect of their marriage including sex. In India girls are groomed at an early age how to please their future husbands, so they may not all be immature, it’s just a way of life.
In the West or modern societies, we use legal age to determine the maturity of a person, in most countries, 18 is considered legal age where a girl can marry without her parent’s permission and if any man touched her with or without her consent, he can be charged with a crime. I have read of many instances where one partner was not of age, the other was and parents sued the adult for raping and in many cases were won. The point is, our laws determine when and if someone can get married or have children. An 18 year old girl in a modern society is more likely to be less mature than an 18 year old woman in India because she started having children at a very young age and has enough experience already to grow and mature into a mature woman.
The Middle East culture is ancient therefore almost impossible to impose laws that the West forces upon it through occupations and removal of their dictators. Most of us in Modern Society would risk our lives to save our girls from having sex with someone at the age of 12 because we are law abiding citizens and if the law says a girl can’t have sex until she’s an adult, then we can’t fathom otherwise. It’s the modern society mentality.
Which culture is the right one? What would you choose if you could change it? I tend to think like this. If I raised my daughter to be a responsible adult, taught her all the things we don’t teach our kids anymore, provided I groomed her towards marriage as being the biological process all girls go through, I think it should be me to make that decision if she’s ready or not. If my daughter got her period at the age of 13, which she did and she was groomed into understanding everything about her body and what happens during and after intercourse and it was her desire to marry, I would support that.
My daughter was married at the age of 18. She was very mature. As a single mother, I was forced to teach my kids responsibility at a young age. While in elementary school, they had a list of chores on the fridge that they CHOSE to do if they so wished. In return, they would get paid at the end of the month. This taught them responsibility, it taught them to ask me if I had enough money for a pair of Nike sneakers because they understood the value of money. My daughter started working at the age of 13 with her grandmother, cleaning offices on the weekends and has never been unemployed since. She had her own money, while living at home, she contributed to the household, I didn’t ask her, she learned that by hard work and appreciating how much money it costs to live.
I didn’t approve of her marriage, she eloped with her boyfriend because she knew I would not approve it, but it wasn’t because she wasn’t ready. It was because her boyfriend was 7 years older than her, he was a Bible Thumper, Christian fanatic and I raised my daughter in the Buddhism philosoophy. I was afraid he would strongly influence her beliefs and I was right. The marriage lasted 10 years and she ran as fast as she could because he used the bible to control her. Luckily, they parted on good terms, but the point is, I didn’t worry about her maturity.
In my youth, it was normal to graduate from High-school and get married if we didn’t choose to go to College or University. Most of my girlfriends from High-school got married right away, I waited a bit longer and married at the age of 21, but only because I was pregnant and my parents forced me through guilt trips about shaming the family etc. That’s how immigrants from Europe brought their culture to the modern society. Upon starting our menstrual cycles, we have on average a 10 year peak fertility period, after that, it starts dropping very quickly so that by the time we reach 40, we have a 10% chance of getting pregnant.
What’s wrong with choosing the husband for your daughter? Of course, my first response is, no, we should marry out of love. In our Western Modern Society, people marry because they fell in love, but let me remind you that our divorce rates are now at the 50% mark. So much for LOVE. What is love? Just because you love someone doesn’t mean you can marry them or live with them. Love doesn’t solve problems and often we make the wrong decisions because we believe that Love can solve everything. It can’t. We can love but we simply can’t get alone. I can’t force my husband to pick up his socks if he likes to leave them on the floor. What does love have to do with that? If I can’t deal with his dirty socks on the floor, what good is love then? It’s a myth. Love doesn’t solve all problems. Love isn’t and shouldn’t be the prime criteria for choosing a partner, but let’s not get too deep into this subject, it’s not about love today. You get my point.
In these arranged marriages, the girl may not love her future husband, but her parents found a suitable man, her marriage will last much longer than in modern societies, she will have many children if she is able to and money is Never a part of this equation. Why? Because poverty exists everywhere. Poor people marry in Canada, marry in the US, poverty doesn’t choose love and love doesn’t choose poverty.  In India, it is part of their culture, it’s how it’s always been, it’s accepted though the West has influenced that now and there are movements to stop this. Just because they don’t like it, doesn’t mean they have to stop this. People should choose their own destinies and we should leave foreign cultures alone!
Typically, in these underdeveloped countries, poor families can only find a poor husband for their daughters unless she falls in love with a higher caste and elopes otherwise they will kill both, but the poor marry into poor, middle class marry into middle class, etc.
You may say: “It’s not fair, she should choose her husband out of love. She will be miserable, etc.” Here we go again. This answer at first glance may sound logical, because we in Modern Society have over aggrandized Love as a criteria for marriage.
There is no such phenomena of this criteria in ancient times and pre biblical cultures. Not to say people didn’t fall in love and marry, but love wasn’t the criteria. In those days, there was no such thing as marriage. One took the other, made a vow or whatever and were considered married. Today, we need a piece of paper to be married, but not then, it was simply a formality. Men in the bible mostly chose genetics, women that would bare them children. You didn’t hear about women rejecting men because they didn’t love him. They knew their biological role was to give birth to children, take care of the household and provide meals for their men that toiled all day long. In fact, in biblical times, men could have as many wives as they wanted so long as they could take care of them all.
This still goes on in different cultures and religions. One wife will carry the water all day long for the household, the other will work in the fields, one will work in the kitchen, the other tend to the children and they all got along, there was no jealousy, there were ranks, first come and first serve, it was all accepted because it was a way of life then.
So, not being in love with your future husband is something we in the Modern Societies consider to be cruel or disrespectful to the woman’s needs and rights, but if you look at both sides, arranged marriages last longer and women eventually either accept the marriage and many grow to love their husbands – rich or poor, it doesn’t matter.
In a populous country such as India where there are 5 women to every man, parents starts looking very early on to ensure their daughter gets a husband. There is huge competition and because of this competition, parents really work hard on presenting the best to potential husbands. There is nothing wrong with this and what makes us think that our way is better?
Look at our modern societies, we have single parent families, kids that see one parent on weekends, 50% divorce rate, parents using kids as paws in divorces, women waiting too long to have kids so less children are being born and immigrant populations growing where the first generations will soon if not already become minorities. Maybe this is all part of the Agenda 21 as well.
How does that make our modern system better? We are now down to 1.2 children per family, while immigrants and those in underdeveloped countries are at 4.5 children per family.
To go by Agenda 21 is not an impossible task, they’re doing a really good job in this project. I think I read or heard their plan is to remove 2/3 of the population; it will be those countries that won’t convert into “modern” societies and accept democracy as their way of life. They have been sterilizing African women for 20 years, thanks now to Bill Gates, he’s sped that up by offering free Vaccines and Malaria medicines.
They don’t want 12 year old girls to start families, they want women to work hard until their peak fertility stage is finished and if they are lucky, might be able to have one child or one not normal child. They don’t want welfare mothers, so the parasites and Cannon Fodder will be eliminated.
Look, I don’t agree that a girl should be married off as soon as she gets her period, but that’s because I have been programmed into Western Modern Society rules; but, if that’s their culture and they are fine with it, who are we to judge or criticize their way of life?
Look at what we have accomplished with our ways. Welfare, single parents, 50% divorce rate, 144 suicides daily, children being used in divorce, children living together with different fathers, gay men raising children to be gender neutral. We’re losing our male/female identities, yet we think our system is better? Really? Do you really believe that?
The only reason the under developed countries are still in that condition is because the large corporations have come, stolen their resources, destroyed their natural lands and given nothing back other than sending them GMO Corn, rice and flour to further kill and sterilize them.
Why do we feel that people who live in mud huts without electricity or running water are deprived? Because we have flushing toilets with seat warmers so our fat asses don’t get cold while sitting in a warm bathroom? I can tell you who would survive in a Pole Shift and it surely will not be those of us living in modern societies. Those living in mud huts would survive because they know how to live with nature and how to use it to survive daily. Meanwhile, a city that goes without water for a few days is already suffering from bacteria outbreaks and disease, riots and a dangerous place to be if you get caught in it. That’s just water folks. Our immune systems are weakened because we have overly sterilized our environments, while they are exposed to all bacteria nature provides and have strong immune systems. We are taught to believe that just because they are skinny that they are not fed well. That’s bullshit. Most are lean and mean machines that are very healthy but without the cellulite and pot bellies like our modern societies from eating too much.
If a pole shift happened or some major global event, those people living in their mud huts would just build a new one over night and their mud huts are energy efficient, let me tell you. The new Earthships being build around the world using mud and automobile tires are so energy efficient, so are mud huts. So, 2/3 would be gone and I’m talking about us, the modern society, while the 1/3 would be them that would survive. Moringa trees are used as super foods, but their seeds also serve as water purifiers. Nature provides us with everything we need and they know how to use it for their everyday lives.
We have been lied to about Modern living and technology. We don’t live any longer than they do and our system is messed up because nothing we consume is natural or alive. Some people in these impoverished nations may not be able to afford meat, but at least they still have some land around them or forests where they can forage for food.
Living in tune with nature means going out every day and harvesting what you need for that day. They may not have refrigerators to store tons of toxic foods like we do, but most of them don’t need prescription drugs and their way of life is the true way of life, yet we have demonized these nations because their people still walk barefooted and don’t have the modern amenities that we do.
So, I asked myself: What advantages do I have over a family that lives in a mud hut (energy efficient, no heating costs) without electricity?
I can’t think of one. Technology maybe speeds up cleaning or cooking or getting around, but it also breaks down, has to be repaired or replaced and costs money each time. Electricity or energy costs money and before we got it, we arose at dawn and went to sleep at sundown. We’re slaves to energy corporations, frequencies are killing our brain cells while we sleep. I don’t need a flushing toilet, I can just go out to my septic tank, open the lid and do my thing. Put a tarp over it for rain and in the old days when there was no electricity here, we just took a pail with us to our room and used it later to fertilize our gardens.
I eat organic vegetables from my garden but I’m also forced to buy dry goods that have traveled thousands of miles, only to be warehoused for who knows how long before I consume it.
What advantages do I have? The modern life that we are forced to live in provides me nothing because I have to pay taxes on my home. A home as you know costs to maintain, repair and replace. I have space that looks nice but never use it, I have to pay for all these things but are also a necessity for most because if they work all day, they don’t have time or the energy to collect wood, start the fire, prepare the food or forage for it, get the water from the well for cooking and later bathing before going to sleep before sundown.
Been there, done that. I’m now considering selling this huge house that costs me a fortune every month for a tiny house with land so I can be even more self sufficient and control what I eat. I might even get a goat for milk, some chickens for eggs, but I want to be in control of as much as possible. We’re just pawns for the corporations to make them wealthier and more powerful who in turn pay politicians to get favorable laws and regulations. I feel sad for kids born from the year 2000 on, they have a 70% chance of getting getting cancers with the now new G5 and G6 mobile phones and by the time we get out of our denial and our governments that care so much for our well being tell us this, 3 generations will be destroyed from technology alone.
We don’t have any advantages living in a modern society because most of us dies from technology, prescription drugs, radiation, irradiated food, GMO food, toxins in our environment and bacteria we have no resistance to.
I would live in a mud hut without electricity any time and any day but I have to move to that country that allows it, to underdeveloped countries because I’m not allowed to build that on my land, yeah, my land, forced to live their way and by their rules and regulations.
How is that at advantage and how dare I judge a 12 year old girl, groomed for marriage, prepared for her biological role as a mother, nurturer and wife while our generations run home to mom after their first marital argument?
We have no right to judge others, but, it’s really those that judge that are guilty of the very thing they accuse others of.
We’re not just modern, we’re hypocrites! I will take that mud hut anytime and forage for my daily bread, but I’m enslaved in this bullshit system and nobody gives a rats ass about you, yet you’re all still quiet.
I watch Fox News regularly, what can I say, it seems that no matter what you say or do, you’re either a republican or democrat; everything is politicized, people are sensitive to everything, nobody respects different views, I see it all falling apart very soon, just as I predicted it would 2 years ago. I’m sure glad I’m here in Croatia, but it’s no longer an underdeveloped country so I can’t build my mud hut here.

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum