OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore…

Posted on 2012/10/07

Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… 120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_dscf2148_240px3I
am finding it increasingly difficult to continue reading and reporting
any “dark” involved activities. Yes they’re ongoing, and often the news
is “exciting” or even “interesting”, but there is almost zero draw
(pull) anymore to read those things and involve the mind, in any way,
with those reports.

Today’s GaiaPortal
talks about a “Dome of Containment” being placed around the planet, to
contain and transmute dark energies and intentions. So in my view, I see
that constantly “taking thought” (thinking about, concerning my mind
with) all of those “dark” things, is really not my business. It’s the
business of the Higher Ups.

I’ve been unable to write anything the last 2-3 days, as it just felt
like “same old, same old” stuff. And like it’s NOT anything new. Even
though I know there’s a lot going on, out in the back yard. A lot.

Sometimes I feel that the worst of it is reading the articles that
often imply that there’s no hope… “So and so is going to do this and
that and so and so is going to win the US election and no matter which
so and so wins the whole world is still going to be in the hands of the
cabal so buy my DVDs and survival supplies and products that tell you
that and donate money to me and make sure you stay afraid and feeling
that there’s no hope because if you don’t I won’t be able to sell my
products to anybody.”

So we’ll see how it goes from here.

Aloha to all… KP

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I must say that this man always says what I am feeling about things. I just adore him.

But... by eliminating articles about what is happening on the "dark" side I think personally, will be avoiding being able to "see" what is up. So I hope you all do not mind the "dark" things that will be posted here. Maybe just read the lighty stuff then if you feel like KP. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I think we need to be aware of what's going on in the world but I honestly think it needs not be a main focus on how we conduct our lives. I mean it is always better to be prepared than un prepared but we should be enjoying what we have right in front of us because we well know it can be taking away from you in the blink of an eye!

Absolutely be prepared and be aware but live life without fear and be at peace because no amount of money can buy that!

☀ :flower:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum