OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 Native10

SEVERAL WAYS TO DONATE OR BOOK ONLINE SESSIONS
PayPal using consciousnessofeconomics@ gmail.com ~ Donation Center on Website https://coe-llc.com/
I can send a PayPal invoice by email for your donation. I can create a letter of donation for tax deduction from the Ministry Of Consciousness my non-profit as well. Anything over $100 USD would gladly do donation letter.
I tried to put a cryptocurrency button on my website was to difficult, if you have crypto that you want to donate with please email me and I can connect you with my coinbase account.
STORY
Around 15 years ago I had a desire to grow my own plant-based medicine for my clients in my private practice. This leads me to locally take classes on gardening and pruning. The women in my family were healers, herbalist, gardeners who raised me with the passion of the Earth. This journey took me back to my early years with each step. I began to apply for every class, workshop, long term, short term on everything farming, plant-based. I eventually found my way into biodynamics spent time on farms in apprenticeships and they found biodynamic composting the heart of microbial medicine that I might be my greatest passion of all. I attended Steiner College and took the Biodynamic course, phenomenology course and other Nutrition based course. I started to build and consult on urban farming and backyard food productions and built many in the Reno Area.
Having study over my life with many Native Medicine people I guess it was inevitable that I would cross the most important work of my life, learning about the Native Seeds. The ancient seeds that have been protected and in some cases hidden until recently. These seeds are shared freely, they belong to those Native Families that have carried them like their own family members. This seeds not only can heal people, soil, earth but on my levels that would shock most people. I have been giving an opening to visit places where people are native seed growers, native seed banks and hosts of others who are doing the large-scale land restoration. I have planned this trip for 6 months will cover 4 months on the road as I go from place to place, doing work for knowledge trade. I consider this the most important study, travel, education and community building work of my life.
I have spent all the money I have been making to get the van road ready. I am in need of funding, donations and help to make this trip now. I thought for sure with the work I had I could manage the trip on a shoestring but people not paying for work, canceling and other issues has left me not in a good space to be able to leave on time. I have been stockpiling food storage from the local food banks for 6 months for the trip and harnessing all the resources I can. I need money for gas, camping in between locations and the small number of bills I have to continue to pay while on the road monthly. My Goal is $1000 by August 12, 2018.
I have been living out of my van since 2006 when I lost everything on the markets. After 4 major attacks by Gov and STATE on my private Traditional Osteopath practice over 5 years I could no longer keep an office and work with people in private these days. Has been a difficult period of my life, but I continue on with hope for the future, hope that people like me who give their lives to learn what we need to make the future good for everyone. Food and seed soverignty really is the base of how we gain power and get out of fear as a collective consciousness.
In the future I will have land where I can be a native Seed grower and edcuate, reskill Combat Veterans into the new farmers of America.
Thank You for helping me to be a part of changing our future of health, food, seeds, earth and the sovereignty that we all need.
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff in service, in honor, All My Relations
to see whole blog post: https://coe-llc.com/2018/07/23/need-donations-to-get-me-my-van-my-dog-on-the-road/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 1292150244

Thank You....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

you are very welcome :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 2042863ml13bb8stf

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 619314309

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 4006179128

thank you

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Need Donations To Get Me, My Van and My Dog on the Road August 12, 2018 1292150244

Thank you. When ever you are burned out at rising the post to the top, you can not rise it or my post to top. I put out my donation all over and i have not gotten 1 donation. I will have to cancel the seed part of the trip till november and december. Will leave on 15th to go to oregon and work on a sustainable project and harvest fruit. Then come back to Reno work on my clients and then save money to leave november. sucks. all good...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww well that does suck! I am sorry to hear this!

You Know you are doing good work, when You are starved by the gov, state and even the collective consciousness. 

That is how I see it...and when the collective really wakes up, they are going to see that people like myself created the new paradigm and the collective might not have a place in it, in the future. There will be small communities all over that have moved away from the collective and have their own everything. 

Will need nothing including money of any kind. 

People make their choices in what they support and they support crap, greed...money...the system otherwise these avenues would have already been changed and shifted. Lack of collective consciousness and actually support of other systems emerging.

And we are few....

Thank you...peace out...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum