OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does being rh negative mean to you?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What does being rh negative mean to you? Empty What does being rh negative mean to you? Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What does being rh negative mean to you? Rhesus-negative

Mike Dammann August 16, 20181

Ever since I’ve been a kid, I have known that the world I see is not the world it could or should be. I felt like I was watching a movie. Sometimes drama, sometimes comedy. Sometimes unnecessary brutality. Knowing that the world is crazy was obvious to me as it takes crazy minds to write some of the movies I would watch. And as in many cases it turned out years later, it would be revealed that indeed the writer was nuts after being convicted of major crimes, killing himself or simply having his true self revealed to where people would go “no wonder he wrote such movies so well”. And actors and musicians shouldn’t be left out in this statement either.

It is not a mindset of judging. It is not a mindset of jealousy. I wasn’t thinking about what they could afford. It was simply me, while others talking about banalities, sensing a spirit that was “off” and even when I was told that the world was great as long as I get good grades, the need to protect myself at all times was something that continued to be gradually implanted in me through the constant pressure felt from bad energies not penetrating, but constantly surrounding me.
Why is it that so many rh negatives are so drawn to other rh negatives and the topic of rh negative blood?
We want to be ourselves

It is one thing to hush in times of need-to… it is another thing to just be so fake that you don’t even remember or know who you are.
We don’t want to live with bad decisions of others
While others complain, we are in (silent) pain.
We don’t enjoy pain inflicted on other people
… which is something that most people don’t really care about unless some form of media-driven guilt kicks in.
We want our minds to be free from propaganda
You have to hear yourself think.
We don’t like idle times or mindless conversations
While others repeat themselves about politics and religions, we get bored and think about solutions… unfortunately all too often in solitude.
We want our lives to mean something
Imagine all the time wasted with banalities to be spent on something that we could choose doing.
We want reality, not beautiful lies
It doesn’t help to watch long football games when you cannot help but think about things that truly need changing.
We want relationships to be comfort zones, not playgrounds
Most seem to enjoy the game. But why have a game when the price is waiting without it?
How about a video?

https://youtu.be/mG5v_t40JLk

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum