OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? [videos]
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? Russian-military-recover-saucer
Saucer crash site in Russia
The following discussion with UFO Researchers Richard Dolan and Tim Alberino on the Hagmann Report is well worth a listen unless you just don’t need to hear the evidence and history around this topic any longer because you KNOW there is a UFO/UAP/USO coverup.
I said the same years ago as they do in this video. The question is no longer,  “Do UFOs exist?”, it’s whose are they; ours or theirs? Are they part of the military “secret space programs” or are they off-world craft?
Following that is a recent video from Mexico of a ship emerging from a thunder/lightning storm. Mexico doesn’t try to cover up the many sightings there, and Russia is very open about space travel with their citizens, as well. America is the most highly censored country and have directed the Canadian government to deny all crashes and sightings as well, it seems.
A couple of people have asked me to retell my UFO experience. It wasn’t a big deal, and I didn’t even realize the significance or full meaning until decades later.
My “experience” was in 1975-76 in Toronto. I shared a high rise apartment at the confluence of the 401 and Don Valley Parkway, on the 17th floor.
One evening I (just happened) to look out the window of my room and saw a brilliant flash of light down near the ground. I’d never seen anything that bright before and thought a transformer must have exploded.
I couldn’t see anything for the big trees so waited, expecting to see people running around, to hear loud voices, or firetrucks or something related to what I’d just witnessed but there was only silence and not a soul in sight. It was like no one saw it but me. I now know “there are no accidents”.
For whatever reason, my gaze moved skyward and despite the light pollution of a massive city I saw a small light moving very quickly across the night sky, parallel to the 401, and after a few seconds it disappeared.
I knew it was travelling too fast to be a plane or helicopter, and believed that light to be an extraterrestrial craft.
I must have been excited because my mother tells me I told her about it at the time. I know I told my father and he, being an engineer who at 17 was repairing allied planes in England in WWII, said it couldn’t have been a spaceship because there was no way aliens could travel fast enough to get from their planet to ours in a lifetime. Still, I knew what I saw and my belief never waivered. I’m stubborn that way.
It wasn’t until the last 7 years or so that I understood the context of that event. When I saw videos of craft on the ground “powering up” as they call it, in that almost blinding flash of light and going straight up in the air and disappearing in a split second I realized that the flash on the ground was related to the ship I saw in the sky moments later. It confirmed what I “knew” without having the knowledge to justify it at the time. Sometimes we just know stuff.
I knew extraterrestrials exist, and while I’ve never had another experience, I was infatuated with television shows like, “Lost in Space” and “Star Trek” even as a kid. I couldn’t get enough. I didn’t need convincing. We have to trust our higher self and our intuition.
The Extraterrestrial Question: Us or Them? Antarctica-saucer-300x169
Saucer buried in the ice in Antarctica
With all the footage on the Internet now there shouldn’t be any doubt in the minds of Earthlings that we are not the only intelligent life in the cosmos—the “intelligent” part being optional.
Some of it is faked, but much is real craft. Some of it is “ours” and some “theirs”. We’re told most of it is of Earth origin, and that most of the hard craft, the ones that come out of “manufacturing”, as Richard Dolan refers to it, is “ours”.
The following is a disturbing video of a saucer crash, said to be at White Sands in New Mexico. Been there. It’s beautiful. Unfortunately, I’ll never see it the same way again.

https://youtu.be/YwexZuCotJ4

The more ethereal, plasmatic, morphing, geometric “Light ships”are probably interdimensional extraterrestrial craft. They are sentient and can do all sorts of things on their own without intervention from a pilot, they say.
We even have footage of saucers plunging into the ocean and have confirmation of undersea bases.

https://youtu.be/GPuAkURq6K4

The fact that President Trump has announced America is building a Space Force should tell rational, thinking people that space craft exist and space travel is not something they’re experimenting with for the future; it’s already happening and they need to get us up to speed, so to speak.
Under threat from the cabal, I believe that’s the best he could do at the present time. The proper, “official disclosure announcement” that everyone is waiting for will come later.
We may have been lied to, and we may have been dumbed down, but we don’t have to remain that way. It’s time to wake up to reality. We are going to the stars, baby!  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/GW8Lvx6DuxA

https://youtu.be/PNiWI5PJzLI

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum