OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul 1b45cda651dc20367a9532d5f6077ede?s=100&r=pg&d=mm

The Nature of Dreaming and Reality as a Soul

October 10, 2018 Ines Radman 

The last few days I have been listening to the Audio Book of Seth and The Nature of Reality. Of course, I may catch a few sentences here and there as I am doing other things, but I spent the biggest part of the day yesterday listening as it was raining outside and I wasn’t feeling that great.
As you may have already read in my writings, I leave my body at night or what I call dream time. For many years I thought they were dreams, reflections of our current conscious state. Some people interpret dreams which may or may not reflect our conscious state if you believe you’re SOUL and therefore, that dream state is merely a reflection of all your different realities that you are experiencing as a Soul. What convinced me was an event during sleep where someone in that reality who I also know here in this reality told me to hurry up and go to the bathroom and come back. I woke up, running to the bathroom thinking ” hurry  up so you can get back there”. It was after a few of these events that I started to chart the different realities upon falling asleep and up to now have been able to remember 9 different realities that I exist in.
Well, I caught an audio portion where Seth speaks about these realities and that we can enter them consciously through Intent. In other words, before falling asleep we make our intent known what we want to do after falling asleep, so last night, while I was getting comfortable into bed and my cat Nero trying to find a spot close to me, I thought: ” Tonight I want to experience other realities and remember them when I wake up”.
It was intense. I remember being aware of this fast moving reality where my partner is in it, he’s in a bed, he’s not himself, like he’s got dementia and he’s thrashing around like a mad man and I keep clashing with my conscious mind thinking: ” Hey, you’re supposed to be dead, why are you here disturbing my life again”. These realities shifted fast from him to a woman running around with spider like arms and legs, to a cousin I know bringing me ashes of a friend and me rejecting them, to watching a guy walk over a rubber lake, he kept jumping up and down and I was laughing. He threw his fish hook and it just bounced on the rubbery lake, then a scene I see this guy with another man in a robe swimming in the broken rubber surface he’s trying to save this guy from drowning. It was one scene after another, odd, crazy, absurd in this reality but in those I didn’t react with fear or negativity, I simply watched in amazement as to what was in front of me. There were numerous other events/realities that passed by so fast and I can’t remember them.
When I woke up, my first thoughts were ” Oh my god, it was not real, he really is dead”. The visions went through me fast as I tried to remember them, sitting on the potty reviewing everything I just experienced and felt so confident that I would remember all of this in the morning. Well, it’s now 9:00 am and I remember only what I have written here, I know there was much more, many realities that flew by in a time frame I can’t even begin to fathom because we base everything on time here, but in reality, there is no time, everything exists in the same moment, just as I experienced myself in different realities all happening in the same moment.
Jane Roberts and her books on Seth are true. I have been reading them off and on for years now, I simply don’t have enough time in the day to do everything let alone read all the books I have waiting to be read, but I can tell you that something changed last night/this morning.  The number 9 has been in my life for a long time. It represented the Dimension that I came from, at one point in this existence as a Soul that number reflected that dimension, now I think it might the realities that I currently experience in real time as a Soul but while awake in this reality and body, I am not conscious of them.
It’s the reality that we exist in right now that is toxic, negative, duality based and we are controlled and programmed so our awareness of who we are are denied or we are severed from Source, or the Veil around the planet prevents us from that awareness. Whatever the reasons are, I am fully aware now of my other existences as SOUL, that this reality in which I am writing this to you is just merely one of them.
To have this knowledge makes me feel very powerful, it confirms everything I have been writing about over the years, the intuitive thoughts and feelings come through much faster and stronger as my belief system changes from a human to an Old Soul. To know that I can consciously with Intent just leave my body during sleep and enter/remember the other realities I am experiencing can sometimes be intimidating, but it’s merely proof that I am not a human with a Soul, rather a SOUL in this body having the human experience.
I wanted to share this with you and get your thoughts on this. The world we live in is not intended for us to externalize our current events, we have been duped into believing this and therefore, we corrupted this reality however it was done. I don’t believe there is a bad guy or bad society or bad Cabal, I believe they are all extensions of our projections and belief systems.
If this is true, then whatever happens in our human future is really a matter of us determining what it will be just as I write about. It confirms to me that our reality as we know it now is based on our projections, that there is no BAD society or BAD Cabal or Bad Controllers, rather that we have created them in order to experience what we are now experiencing here in this reality. If this is the case, then there is no good or bad, truly there is not. There is only projections of our united consciousness creating this reality; however we don’t like it as humans, however difficult it is to feel hunger, pain, destruction, it’s what we came here to experience.
This reality is like the HELL that religions talk about. We have actually created that HELL through our own projections, through maybe a plan gone bad and this is the end result, but we as SOULS have created this experience. If there is no such thing as death, then there is no such thing as hunger or destruction because they are mere experiences we have chosen to experience, to enhance the Consciousness of the Soul just like a victim of sexual abuse can help others to understand what it is like to be abused and help them heal.
I feel so privileged as it takes courage to open/expand your mind to accept that something like this can be true. It’s one thing to write about it, but it’s another to experience this. After I woke up, wide awake as I was, I laid in bed thinking about whether I wanted to go back, it was so fast and so intense, the human conscious part of me wasn’t sure if it wanted to go back and experience perhaps something I didn’t like.
I have never had dream time experiences where I have felt any negative emotions/feelings such as fear or pain. One experience I still vividly remember is me walking over hundreds of snakes. I was careful not to step on one and yet I didn’t feel fear, just awe as to how many were below my feet. There is not a reality in dream time where I feel negative emotions,at least I don’t remember. It seems that this reality here as a human is the only freaky and fucked up reality that I exist in. Very interesting experience, it’s mind boggling to me as a human yet deep down, I as SOUL feels very proud to have explored and allowed myself to travel into the unknown as we know it here in this reality.
To KNOW that I being the ALL THAT IS can actually learn to explore and learn of my different realities is exciting, like an Inventor inventing a new product. I feel like Einstein  though I have no idea how he felt but I can only imagine how excited he was, each time he came up with a new theory or invention.
To KNOW that our life here is merely a ‘blip’ in a continuation of Soul experiences helps me understand and deal with this life in this reality much better. It’s true empowerment from a SOUL level and not an intellectual level as we know it to be. It’s one thing to intellectually come to some kind of conclusion or theory, it’s another to KNOW and Experience the true nature of our reality.
Jane Robert’s Seth is right on, the years I have spent analyzing his work is paying off. It’s simple really, but the most difficult part is ” accepting” the idea/notion that we are SOULS and are in complete control of every single experience we have here and other dimensions. If you can’t accept this as a possibility, then you can’t go to sleep at night with that Intent of wanting that experience. We have to BELIEVE this notion, the conscious mind has to open itself to that possibility before we can actually move forward. I know this to be true because it’s taken me years to get to this point.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum