OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns
Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns 630546fad1751fdea9c780d72dda3434?s=46&d=mm&r=g

October 30, 2018
By
Arjun WaliaTom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns Ce_author_badge

Tom Delonge & ‘To The Stars’ Seem To Be Legit, But Here Are My Concerns Delonge

In Brief

• The Facts:
    To The Stars academy seems to be a legitimate UFO disclosure movement, but I can't help voice my concerns regarding any mainstream UFO disclosure movement, which has a long history of infiltration and manipulation.
  • Reflect On:
    Why have we been stuck on 'UFOs' for decades? Is it not time to ask for these organizations to address what they know regarding who is behind the wheel.

As most of you reading this probably already know, not long ago former famed musician Tom Delonge of Blink 182 created an organization called To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences. It seems to be a very important and cool organization, and you’ll see what I mean if you visit their website, but there are some concerns we should address.
advertisement - learn more
One of their main focuses is addressing the UFO phenomenon, a topic that’s clearly at the forefront of many peoples minds across the world, and it’s growing as more people become aware of the fact that it’s actually real. What’s impressive about this part of Tom’s organization, are not only him (a person who has clearly been an avid researcher of the subject for a while and knows a lot about it), but the people he has on board with him.
Jim Semivan,  a senior intelligence service member of the Central Intelligence Agency.
Dr. Hal Puthoff, Dr. Puthoff regularly advises NASA, the Department of Defense and intelligence communities, corporations and foundations on leading-edge technologies and future technology trends. He earned his Ph.D. from Stanford University in 1967 and won a Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement in 2017 that recognizes individuals that have achieved greatness in their industry and have excelled in their field for at least 20 years.
Dr. Adele Gilpin,  a scientist with biomedical academic and research experience as well as an active, licensed, attorney. She served on the faculty at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, the University of Maryland School of Medicine, and the Medical College of Pennsylvania. She taught biostatistics, epidemiology, and the design and conduct of clinical trials.
Steve Justice, After 31 years, Stephen is the recently retired Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs – better known as the “Skunk Works”. This is interesting because he has made some interesting comments about UFOs and the type of technology comes from them. He alluded to the fact that they employ a technology that can alter space and time. This is interesting, because another director of Skunk Works, Ben Rich, said that UFOs are real, he referred to them as “Un-Funded Opportunities, and said that “we have the technology to take ET home.” You can read more about that here and see the source. Perhaps he was referring to ET’s that have been taken in by ‘black’ agencies from UFO crashes. Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Defence Minister did say that the protocol was to “shoot first and ask questions after.” (source)

Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. He was the head of the UFO program at the Pentagon.
These people have all contributed to bringing ‘UFOs’ into the mainstream. Articles that have appeared in the New York Times and Washington Post, written by To The Stars team member Christopher Mellon, was really “official disclosure” in North America, in a kind of unofficial way. Mellon served 20 years in the federal government, including as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and Bush Administrations.
Right now from the outside, it seems there are those from within who want this information to come out, and perhaps still, there are those who don’t. Hence a long talked about divide in the power structure. Even if it does continue to come, it’s going to be “sanitized” and quite a slow process. That’s another topic.
There was and has been more than ample evidence to show that the UFOs were and are real, that there are “objects in our atmosphere which are technically miles in advance of anything we can deploy.” (Lord Admiral Hill Norton, Former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee)
The statement below fromVictor Marchetti, former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, doesn’t seem to hold so true anymore, at least the last part.

“We have, indeed, been contacted — perhaps even visited — by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public.”
(Second Look, Volume 1, No 7, Washington, DC, May, 1979)

My First Concern

First off, let me say that the intelligence, military, defence etc communities are full of great people, doing wonderful things. That’s why most of them joined in the first place because they have good hearts and want to do good things their country and for the world.
That being said, it’s quite clear that there are ‘rogue’ parts within these agencies as well, and it’s become near impossible to figure out who is who, except by maybe a select few. From the outside looking in, it ultimately seems that these rogue groups are responsible for the most important projects within the military industrial complex.
We are talking about a government that has enforced their will, and continues to do so, on other nations that resemble all of the Roman Conquests. False flag terrorism and other forms of mass deception have been used to manipulate the public for years. Mass amounts of propaganda have been used to influence the minds of the masses beyond terrorist events. Knowing this, if we follow the money and those who are engaged in UFO secrecy, it’s likely almost anyone would deem many of these individuals as immoral and unethical. These same people are also in control, or perhaps part in control, of the disclosure and secrecy around the UFO subject. This is concerning.
This is why I always ask, can we really trust any type of mainstream UFO disclosure?
UFO mainstream disclosure groups, like MUFON, for example, are great, but many of them have their origins starting off with people from military/intelligence backgrounds. I’m not saying that’s bad, I’m just saying this type of thing has its roots within the control of information, UFO disclosure movements have had a long history of infiltration by those within who wish to preserve its secrecy or spread misinformation. Or simply drip as much information as they can, from good intentions. Sometimes, for disinformation purposes.
This is why the first director of the CIA, Roscoe Hiellenkoetter, said there’s been a massive campaign of disinformation as well as secrecy, but that was in 1960. (source)
Why is it that we can’t just have a complete truth? Why is it always too much? Every time a disclosure effort comes forth, everybody is always bound by National Security Oaths, and thus, prevents the total truth from EVER coming out. This allows for deception to occur.
What if the origins of the group that reached out to Tom are controlled by a rogue agency? What if the mission is to get the truth out, but not the entire truth, and use bits of it to manipulate the public? What if Tom has no idea and they are simply using him for ulterior motives? What if multiple members from within the group have good hearts and are operating from a place of good will, but one of them isn’t?
It doesn’t seem like that, so far this seems to be something good, and beneficial for everybody. It seems that they are doing what they can within the parameters that they may be bound to, and that there is nothing but good intentions and people who are passionate about transparency and the truth. But it’s important to keep a level of discernment going forward.

My Second Concern

A constant theme within the organization that was disclosed, the Aerospace Arieal Threats Identification Program, is the exact word, “threat.” When I saw this, I thought again of Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer, when he alluded to the idea that, in some cases, the protocol may have been to “shoot first and ask questions after.” (source)
They also seem to be steering away from talking about extraterrestrial beings. This is always frustrating, because the world is quite aware and has been aware of the UFO phenomenon for decades, and knowledge has grown. We’ve been talking about UFOs for a long, it’s time to start talking about who is behind the wheel, because the extraterrestrial hypothesis has more plausibility behind it than any other explanation.
That being said, To The Stars contributor, owner and operator of Bigelow Aerospace Robert Bigelow, has said that he knows for a fact we are not alone, that extraterrestrials are behind the wheel of some of these objects, and that we don’t have anywhere to look for them, because they are already here.
I have concerns that the mainstream disclosure of UFOs may be used to debunk the extraterrestrial hypothesis, and that arises from the fact that ETs are never addressed by these mainstream UFO disclosure movements. Yes people are sensitive and have a lot of feelings towards that, but that excuse has been used for decades to not talk about it.
We have to start talking about it.
It’s commonly stated by Elizondo, who spends a lot of time on camera with Tom, that “there is still a lot we don’t know.” And that is true, just imagine all of the questions this topic brings up and how it touches every single aspect of humanity. From science to metaphysics, to consciousness, and much, much more.
This issue is also highly compartmentalized, there are a lot more people from ‘within’ that know more than those at To The Stars. Who are these people? Are members of To The Stars dealing with them?
It might be true that human beings may want to take this phenomenon and make certain interpretations of it, but it also may very well be true that some of these are not interpretations and are what some of these beings actually represent. But again, he is correct in saying that there is a lot we don’t know. At the same time, there is a lot he knows, and a lot he is just not telling us. (Bound by security oaths).
A common theme within mainstream UFO disclosure groups is ‘a grip-hold.’ An inability for complete transparency which unfortunately always makes a thinker suspicious. Despite that fact that I am a fan of the movement and very open to what’s going on at To The Stars!
It would be fascinating to meet/interact/interview them and ask questions. But even that seems only reserved for the mainstream.

The Takeaway

The takeaway here is that mainstream UFO disclosure, may, unknowingly to some even to those within To The Stars, including Tom, ultimately have an agenda. Disclosure depends on the source it comes from, and whether or not we can even trust that source. That remains to be seen, but so far things are looking great!
Ultimately, the best source is your own brain, critical thinking, heart, and investigation and research.
It’s time to shift the talk beyond UFOs, and into extraterrestrials and the experiences individuals have had. We can still be careful and respect people’s beliefs, but holding back complete truth prevents humanity from moving forward the way it’s naturally supposed to, and it only creates more ‘crap’ for us to go through when the complete bubble does burst.
Let’s talk about the “crashed craft, and bodies” that have been “recovered,” according to many. That quote comes from Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchel.  (source)
Sadly, the concealment of information has its routes in the protection of powerful people who make decisions that influence the world. One day, we as a people will make those decisions, and we will live in a true ‘democracy.’ Not a corporatocracy that’s completely controlled by the financial elite.

Thanks to: https://www.collective-evolution.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum