OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Make No Mistake

Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Two days ago I released an article that exposes the criminality that has plagued the British Monarchy for the last 150 years.

Yesterday, I exposed the guilty banks that have appointed Kim Goguen as a "bank trustee", and given her control of private "Special Deposit"

accounts ---also known as "Off-Ledger" accounts that contain actual assets.

This morning, my hometown, Big Lake, Alaska, was targeted by a Resonance Energy Weapon, more generally known as a Directed Energy Weapon. 

Big Lake sustained a direct hit and was the original epicenter of a 7.0 Earthquake.

We saw the "Green Beam" from Elmendorf Air Force Base just prior to the event.

Big Lake is not located on any natural fault line. 

Let's make this perfectly clear:

Any member of the U.S. Military targeting our soil is a criminal and a traitor.

Anyone giving such an order or obeying such an order needs to be pre-empted with deadly force and removed from command, court-martialed and shot. Period. 

The "Nuremberg Defense" --- "I was just following orders!" --- has already been tried and failed and will fail again.

Any member of the UN Military targeting Big Lake, Alaska, is committing a crime and violation of the United Nations ENMOD Treaty. They also need to be removed with deadly force, arrested, and remanded to their country of origin for prosecution.

Big Lake, Alaska, is not a "domestic target" and has never been incorporated as a franchise of any Territorial United States or Municipal United States corporation.

This craven and criminal attack on our civilian population as retaliation for my exposure of the bank's colossal theft of private assets now being offered as a bribe to the military leadership neatly demonstrates the corruption of elements within our military -- in particular elements of the US Navy, DOD, and Air Force.

As the lawful Fiduciary for The United States of America I am asking all military officers to honor their Oath to protect America against all enemies both foreign and domestic, and I am asking them to assist in the recovery of our assets and the return of these assets to our lawful civil control. 

The banks have robbed us and defrauded us under the watchful eye of our own military forces, and this has been the long and short of it since the 1860's.

Officers---you can deal with crooks and middlemen and act as crooks yourselves, accomplices and promoters of crime, or you can arrest those responsible for the theft of our assets and return our assets to our control-- and thereby earn both honor and reward.

Most if not all that gold that Kim Goguen is showing the military leaders as a sop rightfully belongs to the American States and People, or to private trusts and foundations like the Ford Family Trust, the D'Avila Family Trust, the MacArthur Foundation, and others, that are also willing to support our military without being coerced.  

So if the American military takes money freely given from our hands to protect our nation, they have honor and righteousness.  But take that same money ---our money--- from the hands of thieves, and they are accomplices to crime, no better than any penny ante street thug from here to Thailand.

The money Kim is showing off is all commandeered, stolen by the banks who are trying to bribe American military leaders to take the bait ---and then also take the fall for the banks. 

Men---some of your Superiors, who are criminals themselves, will try to justify this theft as a "National Security Issue", but in fact, that is just more B.S. to excuse more crime.  

The U.S. Army has been playing fast and loose with our assets ever since the so-called Civil War and the U.S. Navy has been taking its orders from the Queen, who is guilty of gross Breach of Trust. 

The cruelty, disloyalty, and dishonor of all these people, their abject and stubborn criminality, is now made manifest and exposed for all to see. You all know that it was no "Act of God" that just happened to pinpoint Big Lake, Alaska, as the epicenter for a 7.0 earthquake.

The entire command structure at Joint Base Elmendorf needs to be relieved of duty immediately.  An investigation needs to be launched by the Inspector General responsible and by the Office of the Provost Marshal.

This part of the Mess also needs to be cleaned up --- because it is not "just" the banks responsible for and colluding to create all this rot, it's the rotten elements within the military playing along with the banks.

Without a criminal military, the criminal banks have no enforcement.

So it comes down the military having brains enough to know who they really work for and whose gold it really is.

General Dunford?  General Mattis?  General Kelly?

Commander-in-Chief Trump?

We are all still here, in Big Lake, Alaska, broken dishes, sink holes, cracked bridges, collapsed expressway ramps, broken gas lines, darkness, cold, terrified pets and all.

All hail the filthy corrupt banks, corrupt military leaders, corrupt political leaders----exposed for the world to see. 

And if the American military doesn't clean some clocks for this, then we can add them to the "Worthless and Useless List" along with the banks that rob their customers and the governments that prey upon the people they are supposed to protect.

Posted by Soaring Spirit
  http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Anna von Reitz and Alaskan Earthquake Drama Anna210

"First Person Rebuttal of Anna and Fireswan" by (Anonymous) - 12.2.18

12/02/2018 02:18:00 AM 

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:15 AM EST on December 2, 2018

I’ll remain as polite as I can and fact-based in my rebuttal of Anna’s and Fireswan’s revision of the recent Alaska earthquake.

I live in Alaska and not far at all from Big Lake.

I am not one to kiss the hem of Anna’s robe.

I experienced the earthquake and experience its continuing aftershocks.

Anna claims that she saw a green beam originating from Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson. What are the odds of that? Without advance notice how could she know what direction to look and at ahead of what time? What are the odds of that? Like Q says, think logically.

Anna is not the only individual who felt the quake!

Anna claims that there is no fault running through Big Lake Alaska.

There is.

Read the article at the following link.

Re: Castle Mountain fault

https://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Small-Alaskan-fault-could-cause-a-big-quake-1104218.php

Anna claims that the earthquake was produced just for her persecution and to generate empathy for her.

There are more than 40,000 earthquakes in Alaska annually.

Further, a public record accessed shows Anna’s age at 62 – working age. Why is she not on the bench still? Woman scorned?

Big Lake Alaska is a recreation and, for some, a retirement area. It is not sophisticated. Also, there is a great deal of fundamentalist thought in Alaska. Many people – of those a large number of undereducated - are happy to let somebody else do their thinking for them.

In any case, information from the following link will demonstrate that Big Lake is not the only location of earthquakes in Alaska.

Alaska Earthquake center

https://earthquake.alaska.edu/

Directed Energy Weapons??? See the following link that explains the organization of the North American Plate and the Pacific Plate. It’s called the Pacific Ring of Fire – not Anna’s personal plaything.

Cook Inlet Tectonic Plate geomorphology

https://wickershamsconscience.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/geology-is-cool-cook-inlets-plate-tectonics/

I have no intention of entering anybody’s future controversy on these matters. The documentation speaks for itself.

Anna’s claims do not stand up.

Thanks to: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum