OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz Empty News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

News For Knotheads

News For Knotheads by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Now the rumor is circulating that "White Hats" were responsible for the attack on Big Lake, apparently yet another rumor started by Kent Dunn.

Lets make this very, very clear--- anyone who attacks American soil is not a White Hat.  They are traitors guilty of treason against this country and its people. 

Anyone stupid enough to mistake me and my work as that of a cabal agent can't read "the fruits" and tell what kind of tree I am.  And hasn't bothered to read my book, Disclosure 101, either.

If you are too clueless to tell the difference between an apple and a fig, I suppose it is possible to think that GHW was a good guy, and not understand why he was nicknamed after his favorite plant-- the poppy.

There is a long history of Americans being misled by con artists and it would not surprise me if some dull blades have been co-opted and misled to attack their own soil and their own people. 

If there are such Americans involved, they are being set up to be the Fall Guys and they need to high tail it.

I have it on very good authority that the attack was by the US NAVY and was allowed by the USAF, which means it was orchestrated by the Uber-Cabal operating out of Switzerland and Belgium.

Not some ignorant wannabe White Hats.

Please note: all actual White Hats have sense enough to recognize it when they are being co-opted and also know better than to attack their own country.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum