OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 721

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 12/28/18

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" I_icon_minipost_new  Ssmith Yesterday at 9:44 pm
What a crock of crap this combination of legalese, sovcit nonsense and new age gibberish this word salad is!  

Guaranteed to provide laughs for years to come at the Securities & Exchange Commission!

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Dave_s19

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Dave_s20

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Dave_s21
https://www.meta1.io/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t80130-dave-the-douchebag-schmidt-s-meta-1-scam-the-agreement-12-28-18#343804

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "Covering His Tracks" 12/28/18

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" I_icon_minipost  Ssmith Yesterday at 10:34 pm
Now the memo line has to be left blank or the check will be returned.  Why Dave, Why???

Our Purchasing Instructions Have Changed!

Hi META 1 Family! We wanted to update you on the latest purchasing instructions. Please refer to these instructions when ready to purchase more coins, rather than any previous version you received in the past.

Thanks!

Current Instructions: 

----------

CHECKS

Before sending personal checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks, contact sales at 928-494-0976 (choose the SALES extension) or email your name, intended purchase amount (USD), phone number, and email address to sales@meta1.io . 

Make check, money order, or cashier’s check out to META 1 Coin Trust and mail to the below address.

**IMPORTANT: Due to account security policies, LEAVE MEMO/NOTE FIELD BLANK. Any checks, cashiers’ checks, or money orders with special memos or notes of any kind may be returned.

META 1 Coin Trust
2370 W SR 89A
Suite 11-117
Sedona AZ 86336

----------

META COIN RECEIVING WALLETS

After sending crypto assets, contact sales at 928-494-0976 (choose the SALES extension) or email your name, purchase amount (USD), phone number, and email address to cryptosales@meta1.io including a screen shot of the completed / confirmed transaction details include the transaction number.  

BTC   3773iogrCZTGGP9KbzDQvVnx5cf4seTiKt
ETH 0xEe6413b440D06A1B16D8e41dBBa07C21b62c1D56
LTC M92qbYtbhKv5nzd94dQtdhCr9jfF87iuT1
BCH qqra6mty3nmc8s5z8lq6jqcsgygyl6xx95nzu3xwc6

----------

CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS

We can also take smaller amounts over the phone with credit or debit cards, 928-494-0976 (choose the SALES extension).

----------

META 1 Coin value is designed to follow a stable upward trajectory. Everyone receiving the private sale price of $22.22 is asked to hold their coins for 2 years to support the stability aspect of this coin’s upward momentum. Unbreachable smart contracts will allow for performance that naturally support this request. Welcome to the META 1 Coin Family. You are a part of a movement that is in favor of the people!

Courtesy Carl Spackler.  http://www.oom2.com/t60300-latest-dave-schmidt-meta1-coin-scam-order-instructions

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Dave_s23

http://www.dinardaily.net/t80132-dave-the-douchebag-schmidt-s-meta-1-scam-covering-his-tracks-12-28-18#343809

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 200

Here is what I want to know and what anyone that is falling for this bullshit scam should ask...
About the Art said to be valued at over 6 million:

* What are the titles and artists in this so called collection?

* Are there photos of the art pieces for verification?

* Where were the pieces procured from and cost of sale price?

* Where is this collection stored?

* Validation of insurance.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Re: Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 12/28/18

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" I_icon_minipost_new  Ssmith Today at 9:34 am
Anyone believe this load of bull???? 

Where is this lab located....  in the UPS store? 

Who is the scientist that will be performing the analysis?

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Dave_s24

https://www.meta1.io/

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 25307-29
Ssmithhttp://www.dinardaily.net/t80130-dave-the-douchebag-schmidt-s-meta-1-scam-the-agreement-12-28-18#343834

Keep them coming Carl, Ssmith & Nash!

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 1292150244 bravo Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 2488351696 bigclap

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Empty

Carl Spackler

Ya go figure blank memo line now? By the way when I called the sales line last week asking about how I could buy some and how I could be assured of the transaction and my coins, the girl said that as they don’t have their “ systems “ fully up she was entering information on a spreadsheet! I kid you not! They have billions in assets but no office, no sales / point of sales system etc. it’s comical!

Carl Spackler

Oh but they can detect stuff to a trillionth of a particle so perhaps they are legitimate?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" 3270067346

Carl Spackler

Just submitted FBI fraud form online. Have no idea if they will act but this scam makes the others look small. There is no way with the ridiculous claims these assholes are making this is not Securities fraud. I also submitted story to local Phoenix news station. I hope others reading this will report them as well. Don't ever give up on these con artists!

Carl Spackler

https://metatronangel.com/collections/frontpage/products/metatron-energy-device

I am buying 10!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Agreement" Scree218

http://www.oom2.com/t60389-inside-dave-the-douchebag-schmidt-s-meta-1-scam-founder-robert-paul-dunlap-12-31-18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum