OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World"

5 G --- the "Stupidest Idea in the History of the World" by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Agreed.  If only because 5 G towers and antennae can be weaponized to kill off most of the population.  Read on. 

I have been approached on several occasions by madmen involved in "Career Science" --- a byword for "Deep State Politically-Motivated Junk Science".  These are the same crowd that brought you Maxwell's (Incomplete) Equations, and Einstein's obviously wrong "Theory of Special Relativity" and the Double Accrual Accounting System and the completely ludicrous idea that Carbon Dioxide is causing "Global Warming".  

I'd like to plunge them all head first into the twelve foot snow berm at the end of my drive way about now.  

Much of what these professional liars in lab coats do is to cook the books on scientific test results for Big Business interests --- military contractors, communications industry moguls, transportation industry interests, and of course, Big Pharma.  

Lots and lots for them work for "the government" -- and the commercial corporations that run what too often poses for "the government".  

Because I started my life as a happy and clueless mathematician, I have a lot of Geek friends.  We do stuff like deconstruct torroidal algorithms and work fractal system geometry problems for fun.  We think memorizing the 32 naturally occurring crystal forms is cool.  So granted, its a weird set of cocktail party jokes....

For some time now, the scuttlebutt in some circles is a plan to use scalar technology called "slice and dice" staged from naval ships and submarines to send out "kill signals" to radios and other electrical devices like cell phones. 

This is like a biological EMP.  It's a electrical resonance frequency that interferes with the electrical signal that prompts your heart to beat and your nerve synapses to function.  So, boom, your heart stops functioning and you drop down dead.  Like all those flocks of birds falling out of the sky for no reason. 

If they issue such a signal to cell phones they can limit the impact to the "local environment" --- meaning only you or someone in very close proximity gets zapped.  

About two months ago, I was approached by someone claiming to be "the Archangel Michael" ---- but he didn't pass angelic signals to me --- who suggested that it was time to start killing off billions of people.  It would be accomplished by building up a tremendous charge in the 5 G frequency and then applying it as a girdle around the most densely populated part of the Earth --- a swath of about 30-35 degrees of latitude on either side of the Equator. 

He estimated that it would take out about 4.5 billion people.  

There was no mention of screening or any attempt to tell any difference between the good or the bad, just a mass murder of staggering proportions. 

I gave him a stern warning about the interstellar consequences of doing anything like that, but it doesn't appear that he is listening and neither are certain Parties on the Majestic side of the Galactic Council.  So I will reiterate the facts for everyone again. 

There is an in-bound Andromedan-Aquarian Alliance Fleet and if they find that any such thing has been done here, they have orders to hunt down and destroy not only the pirates responsible, but the civilizations supporting this genocidal insanity.  Meaning all the home worlds, too.  Their technology is far superior and advanced over anything here. 

Moon base?  Did you hear that clearly?  
Houston?  You get that signal?  

Just stop the idiotic saber rattling and stand down.  

The time for the changing of the guards in this insane asylum is here and there is nothing you can do about it.  You either take the High Road, or you go out feet first.  Your choice, but if I were you, I'd go home and sit in front of the fireside with my family.  

Thanks for sharing this article, People!  

5G IS THE “STUPIDEST IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD”- WASHINGTON STATE BIOCHEMISTRY/MEDICAL SCIENCE PROF
“Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”
https://galacticconnection.com/5g-is-the-stupidest-idea-in-the-history-of-the-world-washington-state-biochemistry-medical-science-prof/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=877dfbcade-The+Daily+Alternative+News+Source+Jan+6%2C+2018_COPY&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aebd2bb672-877dfbcade-147625645&goal=0_aebd2bb672-877dfbcade-147625645&mc_cid=877dfbcade&mc_eid=9e670644f2

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum