OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more Empty #QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:34 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Book of Q January 2019 – Updated January 2019 ~ March 9, 2019

Posted on March 9, 2019 by cindyloucbp  
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more Book-of-q-feb-2018
Editor’s Note: The link provided below in this article is sure to be interesting, but I Am unable to download the information it contains. If you are able to access this information, please do share in a comment!
Isn’t this game interesting? Please know your value as a “player”, and be…
InJoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Book of Q January 2019
Full transcription of the original posts from Q on 4chan & 8chan, worldwide news, Anon’s analysis/theories, useful info graphs and links.
VERSION: X.V AUTHOR @1ambecauseweare LAST UPDATE: 01/07/2018

Authors Note
I created this documentation as for logging every Q posts without losing any information. I thought this was the main important thing to do. So I could work at the “same place”, having Q “correct info” and all of them, plus the comments, worldwide events and then develop from that and answers the questions. Everything is centralized in one document that will also be readable for the normies. I’m updating it daily and trying to add my handwritten note here and there.
I’m 24 years old, I’ve been awake for quite some times now and it wasn’t easy being young and awake. I’ve been digging any kind of information in all domains for years. So I’ve accumulated quite a lot of knowledge and researches. When I saw the first Q posts I was directly taken into it, so I had to dig it, like all of you. I keep my conclusions for the end of the document, I want everyone to read Q’s posts if it’s not done yet. They have a great power as to red pilling people with questions.
Inceptions and your mind do the rest of the job, too late… the mind got triggered, you’ve to dig into this rabbit hole, just follow the white rabbit and answer the questions.
Report this ad
Whatever you read online (that include this document), only believe what resonate with your inner self, your intuition.
I’m human just as you are, we make mistakes. I’ve done some research and worked it but I can still be wrong even though from my point of view I could be right. Who knows? Maybe you could be wrong? Both of us? Both rights? If you have any other information that I missed, even if it is just an idea or theory, feel free to hit me up. If you see any errors, 404 links, anything wrong, please let me know! Thanks!
As I said, I’m compiling all the information I can get, not only from 4chan, 8chan, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MSM, Alternative Media, Books, Newspaper, Documentations, online researches and so on but also directly from the “lurkers” (people who read, browse the web without interacting/talking with others), from anyone. Cooperation is key. Information is key.

Book of Q January 2019

Download RAR Archive 197 M

There is no virus if you get the GOOG warning
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more This-is-not-a-r-vs-d-battle-qanon

QAnon Achive

Go To Page
#QTard Drama Theater - Book of Q plus more Pills-disclosure-news-italia

Genius and Stupid

Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.
Albert Einstein

Thanks to: https://roserambles.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/FRBW1CVDdmE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/QWt5r7p1prc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]