OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Message from Nadir on Positive Feeling and Sandy Meditation – Laura
Posted on October 29, 2012 by Laura
Rate This

Just a quick word to say I that I could feel the effects of the storm all across the Atlantic. Not a pleasant feeling. This morning the energies around here are much more positive, and I could feel the geoengineering devices in my proximity have been stopped somehow.

I asked my contacts to comment on the storm, all i have received was a “sorry, but not now Laura, we are all busy” message… however Nadir, my twin flame’s Higher Self did say that we need to be rejoice and feel positive at the moment. He encouraged us to take part in the meditation on Monday 11am/5pm/11pm EDT.

He said that our focus is right on target, and that we can divert the storm even if the geoengineering devices are still on. I am asked to visualize the storm dissipate, and blown back towards the Ocean. Keep on focusing on this, we are winning!! In addition to the meditation time, please visualize in your own time also, ask for your Higher Self and Guides for protection, guidance and help in this task.

I am also told that there is no need for panic and that we will be receiving some additional help. He also confirmed that the cabal system corporation feels its loss of grip on our consciousness, as fear tactics seem to no longer have effect on the majority of us. These cabal lords are doing their best to rock the boat on many fronts, and are doing all in their power to stop us from awakening as one and from working together. For in our union and collaboration lies our biggest strength. This the cabal lord particularly do not want to see.

For this purpose they will continue their fear control tactics, their treats, their weather control manipulations. I was also told that this storm is also a diversion tactic, so that we are kept in fear, our attention focused on Sandy, while their hands are free elsewhere.. I was not told in which direction to look, but I was given a hint about some military/ political interests being at stake here at this time…
Feedbacks and inputs on this message are welcome. Perhaps we can work out what the cabal lords are up to this time again?

Laura

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum