OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» POOPness for FEB 26 '21: IT IS TIME TO LIE TO ALL YOU GULLIBLE MORONS AGAIN SO YOU SEND ME MONEY
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Refuses to Answer Questions on His 'Immediate' $2000 Checks Promise to Voters
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighted Over Sardinia, Italy plus MORE
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What are these metallic looking objects captured by Perseverance Mars Rover
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES CORBETT: “Precedent Trump”
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Promise ‘Nurember Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seriously, stop using Google
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump In The Looking Glass
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Quietly Revokes 7 Trump Executive Orders: ‘I Don’t Need a Reason’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Democrat Law Will Fine Mom-and-Pop Shops Who Keep Boys and Girls Clothing in Separate Sections
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» NARCO-POLITIK: ‘The Cannabis Conspiracy’, The Police State Marches On
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - WORLDVIEW PIONEER SERIES Clip: Nassim Haramein - Is Our Universe a Simulation?
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Rules Arizona County Must Provide Suspected 2020 Ballots to State Senate
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Situation Update, Feb. 25th – Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: Medical Workers Warn Covid-19 Vaccine is Hurting and Killing Innocent People
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Is a Hellhole
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna to increase dosages in vials of COVID vaccine
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE “GATES” TO HELL ARE PAVED WITH SCIENCE!
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 200,000 Sign Petition Against Vaccine Passports
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! NEW AGE, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 16 19 Karen-Hudes-300x300

https://youtu.be/6VknKRo0M1I

wo years ago we also called our segment reality. It would be impossible to defeat the Banking Cartel and The Black Nobility at the center of the Banking Cartel without help from the critical mass of humanity that sees very clearly how corrupt everything is. What you are hearing in this series on DCTV is reality. What you are mostly hearing elsewhere is only a nightmare and lies and propaganda brought to you by the Banking Cartel. The last two videos in the series were called, “The corrupted global system is in its death throes" and " The Way We Live Together In Our World" As you may know, the Banking Cartel mounted a major scalar attack on me on June 8th. Some of you were concerned about whether my speech was affected. I have recovered from the attack. The Bankers attacked me again on July 12th, and there were no ill effects. We know the difference between truth and lies, and we remain anchored in reality together with the world's wealth This spells out their defeat. Clearly. What is now left for us to do is to end the confusion. That is all that remains, and then we can wind down the Banking Cartel and implement the Global Currency Reset.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum