OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Wilcock 9-15-19 FB post… “Major, major life shifts for the positive are happening”

Posted on 2019/09/20 by Kauilapele

BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"  David_wilcock_headshot_161220_200_35

This came out a few days ago, and I’d intended to post earlier. There is some information in here, which may be of interest to a few readers.
I feel the title of this post sums up what many have been experiencing these past few weeks, months. Major life shifts, healings, addressing physical, mental, emotional, spiritual issues, which have been (amazingly) “brought into the open” for resolution.
“Major, major life shifts for the positive are happening. We are also on the verge of great Alliance advancements. I very likely will be coming out with an article some time this week, so stay tuned!
“Pete [Peterson]’s death was just one aspect of what has been a very difficult road of mass betrayal, cord-cutting and healing. [see Joan Wheaton’s notes, for more info.]
“As a result of very recent efforts I have made, I am truly psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life.
“Everything we have all been working towards is happening… and this is indeed “the calm before the storm.”… We are only as little as a few weeks away from some stunning advancements.”
——————————————————
David Wilcock FaceBook post 9-15-19
I am doing my usual September sabbatical in Canada and getting quite a bit out of the meditation and solitude.
Major, major life shifts for the positive are happening. We are also on the verge of great Alliance advancements.
I very likely will be coming out with an article some time this week, so stay tuned!
I have been doing a great deal of inner work and reflection on the events of the past year and a half.

Pete’s death was just one aspect of what has been a very difficult road of mass betrayal, cord-cutting and healing.
Elizabeth has written a very nice missive about what we’ve both been through as a unit, so check that out. https://elizabethwilcock.com/recapitulation-2019-harvest-moon/
The reception is so bad out here that it took several minutes to get to the point where I could write this!
I have been sleeping an average of 10 hours a day and really resting up for this next phase, which will be huge.
Everything we have all been working towards is happening… and this is indeed “the calm before the storm.”
As a result of very recent efforts I have made, I am truly psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life.
It feels terrific and I look forward to what that life is going to bring as we go through this epic unveiling process.
There are a variety of things I am seeing and hearing that may not be obvious, so an article is forthcoming.
We are only as little as a few weeks away from some stunning advancements.
I am enjoying my rest while the opportunity still exists, as things are going to go really fast once this happens!

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum