OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Today I finished cleaning out my home for over 8 years. It was a really sad day, it felt like I lost my best friend. White Buffalo has kept me safe, out of storms and too many ceremonies to count. Tomorrow it gets towed away to a Veterans charity! I said goodbye, cried and left her with prayers of the future and safe passage and being the very best pony anyone could have! Took me a week of all over the map emotions: fear, terror, relief, letting go... and now on the other side of it and read to move forward. I have friends up North who are waiting for me to get up there for the holidays. I would like to start my travels around December 17, the day before my birthday. I will need rides from Reno, Nevada for me, a few things and my service dog. I want to leave some information off of here like exactly where I am headed. I will be traveling up the west coast of the USA. I am also in need of funds since I no longer have a home and my home and wheels are heading on to the next journey. I have a temporary floor and I need funds to pay bills before I leave and to hit the road on foot. Everything else is in the video, thanks, new starts and I need a break. I cannot make enough money in Reno to get a roof, the cost of living is far more than I can pay. Time to move on, and see what else I can get myself into. If you can help with anything, I would be so grateful. Thank you. You can use the pay pal link, I would like to raise 1500 USD before I leave or I may not be able to leave. Rides need those and I can link them together from Reno to where I am headed and I especially need this help. I am will need a few stay overs and the last bit of a push at the end to get the last part completed. I have no family they have all died. I look at this as another vision quest spirit has got me, though I am a bit scared, I just keep on praying my way through and spirit has never failed me, the spirit has broken me before, but has never failed me. Peace out and in. You can email me @ consciousnessofeconomics@gmail.com or my phone 775.624.7862

Please Donate: paypal.me/COEUFP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8s6gs785H0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  1678225693

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wish you all the luck in the universe on your quest Bridgette!
If you make it to the Midwest you are always welcome to stay at my place as I have a guest room. Service dogs welcome if they get along with cats. :)

Thank you, shocks me how many people in USA could care less about situations like mine. Thank you for the encouraging words! 

Van gets towed tomorrow, a new journey for her! Just tired of being beaten up here in Nevada and the homeless pop here is exploding from all the people who have and are coming here from California fires the last three years, they are coming on foot, by car, by RV and parked everywhere. No one is talking about it or creating resources to help these people, 

Reno has zero jobs to support the regular pop, let alone 200,000 that will migrate here from Cal by summer. This is crazy shit! If I stay things will only get worse since the homeless pop may become like 35 percent of Nevada cities soon! I will not be able to get out of here, Reno will be and is becoming the next Detroit rapidly! 

Nevada should have called a state of emergency for the homeless that are coming here and have for the last 3 years from fires in Cal. Shocking how no one is willing to talk about what is happening to the state of Nevada and it is going to be so bad soon that nothing is going to be able to resolve it. I can see the writing on the walls,

Time to flee as fast as possible. I was going to try to take Am Track North but the trip from Reno to Seattle is 22 hours. This they are saying is too long for a service dog by their policies. 12 hours max on the train. I am going to have to rethink this journey and how it is going to go down. Bridgette

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum