OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction

Posted on Wednesday, 27 November, 2019

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction News-xfiles-office

The truth is out there. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marcin Wichary
A set of six UFO photographs that inspired Fox Mulder's iconic 'X-Files' poster are expected to fetch a hefty price.
The images, which will be sold as part of a Sotheby's online auction of space photography, were captured by alleged alien contactee Billy Meier in Switzerland during the 1970s.

One of these was featured on Fox Mulder's "I want to believe" poster during the first three seasons of the hit 90s science-fiction show 'The X-Files' which starred David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson.

The story behind the pictures is as controversial as it is bizarre. From the age of five, Meier claimed to have been in contact with an elderly man from an extraterrestrial race known as the Plejarens.

Throughout his life, he maintained that he had been in contact with several such individuals.

The photographs, which are some of the most recognizable UFO shots of all time, show metallic saucers - again allegedly Plejaren in origin - in the skies over the Swiss countryside.

The images have been widely criticized by skeptics who believe that they were hoaxed.

Even so, they are expected to fetch up to $9,000 at auction.

Donnie Brooke - Pro Wrestler / UFO Hunter  @DonnieBrooke3

The Billy Meier UFO Case - Switzerland 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction 1f1e8-1f1ed

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtszcWkAA_B3S?format=jpg&name=360x360 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtszbW4AI95Hp?format=jpg&name=360x360 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtsz1XUAEdHNY?format=jpg&name=360x360 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtszrW4AAaVSz?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332487/i-want-to-believe-ufo-photos-go-up-for-auction

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum