OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Normal: Former Malaysian Professional Football Player Dies of Heart Attack 5 Days After Receiving COVID-19 Booster Shot
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Thousands Protest ‘New World Order’ in France as COVID Narrative Crumbles
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Full Extent of Jeffrey Epstein’s Crimes Are Slowly Being Revealed
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan Drops All Vaccine Mandates, Places Myocarditis Warning on Label
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Concrete Walls Being Constructed Around The White House?
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q&A With Scientist Who Discovered Cannabis Can Prevent COVID-19
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tragic: 38yo Athlete Dies after Suffering Heart Attack During Swim Portion at Ironman 70.3 Pucon
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smoking Gun: Moderna Patented ‘Man Made’ SARS-CoV2 Gene Sequence in 2018
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Probe Gets Closest Look At Sun’s Atmosphere Than Ever Before And Makes Immediate Discoveries
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» TONY BLAIR CONVICTED FOR GENOCIDE AND HAS OUTSTANDING WARRANT FOR PROSECUTION
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 4:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Number of Post-Vax Deaths & It’s Getting Worse
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by bigdog2aton

» Tsunami warning issued for Australia and New Zealand
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell Gives Up Battle to Keep Names of 8 Anonymous John Does in Sex Trafficking Operation Sealed
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau gov’t reverses vaccine mandate for Canadian truckers crossing the border
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Centre Will Take Legal Action Against Quebec Tax on Unvaccinated
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europeans United for Freedom: Join the Protest for Freedom and Democracy in Brussels on January 23
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senator Who Fauci Called a ‘Moron’ Is Set to Introduce the ‘FAUCI Act’
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study of 145 countries shows Covid Jabs Causing MORE Cases, Deaths
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Fact Checkers’ Say No Such Thing As “Mass Formation Psychosis”
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Discover New Type of ‘Strange Metal’
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyYesterday at 1:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing: Aussie Cops Take Elderly Woman to Jail for Failing to Show Vaccine Papers
'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction

Posted on Wednesday, 27 November, 2019

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction News-xfiles-office

The truth is out there. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marcin Wichary
A set of six UFO photographs that inspired Fox Mulder's iconic 'X-Files' poster are expected to fetch a hefty price.
The images, which will be sold as part of a Sotheby's online auction of space photography, were captured by alleged alien contactee Billy Meier in Switzerland during the 1970s.

One of these was featured on Fox Mulder's "I want to believe" poster during the first three seasons of the hit 90s science-fiction show 'The X-Files' which starred David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson.

The story behind the pictures is as controversial as it is bizarre. From the age of five, Meier claimed to have been in contact with an elderly man from an extraterrestrial race known as the Plejarens.

Throughout his life, he maintained that he had been in contact with several such individuals.

The photographs, which are some of the most recognizable UFO shots of all time, show metallic saucers - again allegedly Plejaren in origin - in the skies over the Swiss countryside.

The images have been widely criticized by skeptics who believe that they were hoaxed.

Even so, they are expected to fetch up to $9,000 at auction.

Donnie Brooke - Pro Wrestler / UFO Hunter  @DonnieBrooke3

The Billy Meier UFO Case - Switzerland 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction 1f1e8-1f1ed

'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtszcWkAA_B3S?format=jpg&name=360x360 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtszbW4AI95Hp?format=jpg&name=360x360 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtsz1XUAEdHNY?format=jpg&name=360x360 'I want to believe' UFO photos go up for auction EKZtszrW4AAaVSz?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332487/i-want-to-believe-ufo-photos-go-up-for-auction

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum