OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Coronavirus Lunacy EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus Lunacy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Coronavirus Lunacy Empty Coronavirus Lunacy Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 am

topspin2

Date: March 23, 2020Author: Nwo Report 0 Comments
 Coronavirus Lunacy ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fscx1.b-cdn.net%2Fcsz%2Fnews%2F800%2F2020%2F1-mask
Source: David Scott Strain
Like most people, I had initial deep concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.  However, I think some perspective and proportion are overdue.
Let’s start with something provocative: aside from high-risk populations, does the entire American population really need to “social distance” itself into isolation and depression?  Do large numbers of Americans really need to be forced into underemployment and unemployment?  Do large numbers of businesses really need to shut their doors and face bankruptcy?  Unrecoverability?
For people over 65 or with underlying health issues, such as emphysema, asthma, congestive heart issues, cancer, and other identified vulnerabilities, social distancing and even self-quarantine may be wise.  But even here, it should be a personal choice: if you’re 70, 74, 82, 99, and wish to visit your grandchildren, you should be able to.  After all, your time is especially limited and precious, and why live as if dead to avoid death?  The irony is supreme.
Come to think of it, my time is precious.
Meantime, for the vast majority of the population, we’re acting as if we’re facing something with a 100% mortality rate — that if you catch it, you’re dead.  Yet virtually everyone recovers.  There are 155 COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. thus far.  So what?  Approximately 7,452 people die every day in the U.S. — without help from COVID-19.  In the time it took you to read this paragraph, two people died.  COVID-19 deaths thus far are two one hundredths of one percent of all average yearly deaths.  With self-quarantine of the elderly and at-risk groups, and the heightened alerts for use of hand-sanitizer, cleaning of surfaces, etc., we should be able to survive this without closing schools and killing simple entertainment pursuits.  In other words, give us our lives back!  (How did we let government take them in the first place?)
How is this different from a flu season that routinely kills 20, 30 thousand people each year?  It’s not.  If you get COVID-19, you get sick, you recover, and you go on with your life.  Except you can’t dine out anywhere.  Your favorite small jazz club is barred (and likely to go out of business permanently).  Baseball, basketball, and other mass gatherings are upended and suspended.  In fact, gatherings of more than ten people are, apparently, not only disallowed, but deadly!  If you find yourself standing in a group, and count 11 people, you can expect to drop dead!
Meantime, in crashing the economy to a degree that even the ’08 downturn couldn’t, that even world wars couldn’t, that even the Great Depression couldn’t, we’re asking people to “enjoy your living room.”  I can hardly stand that rollercoaster in the best of times.
There’s a price to be paid for this lunacy and lemming-like compliance.  Doesn’t nature require that we exercise our immune systems?  Is it really wise to let certain things atrophy?  What of boredom’s effect on overeating?  Lying on the couch?  Boredom’s effect on existing depression, and its contribution to new depression?  Same for unemployment’s effects.  Layoffs are not only going to hurt people; they will kill them.  Don’t worry: the government is riding to the rescue with $1,000 checks for everyone.  How long does that shot in the arm last?  Weeks?  A month?  Then what?  Besides, people like having a sense of purpose.  Handouts do not give anyone purpose; handouts destroy character and work ethic.  And the federal government is 24 trillion dollars in debt.  What are we doing but encouraging sloth, despondency, and an attitude of just giving up?  Are we Americans, or aren’t we?
I had the coronavirus the first week of December.  Its direct effects lasted about five days, with a sense of feeling better each day.  On the sixth day, I was back to my workout routine with free weights and machines.  I self-quarantined those five days simply because I had no energy to do anything.  However, days six through ten of a likely infectious period, I was out and about.  I had not heard of COVID-19 at that time.  So did I infect anyone?  In my ignorance, I may have…but I may not have.  (I thought I’d had a bad, bad cold).  But someone infected me — just as the flu and the common cold gets passed around.  I got over it.
I’m not saying caution is not warranted.  It is.  Education is not just good, but abundantly necessary.  Wash your hands.  Sneeze into your elbow.  Use sanitary wipes.  Clean surfaces.  If you feel sick — whether your symptoms are a close match or not — get tested in a timely fashion.
But for goodness’s sake, don’t crash my economy.  Don’t destroy my jazz clubs.  Don’t close schools.  (What are we telling our kids?  Be wimpy about life’s challenges?  Don’t be self-sufficient?  Don’t be strong?)  Don’t close my restaurants.  Don’t close my libraries.  Don’t close my coffee shops.  Don’t make otherwise robust people live as if dead to avoid a “death” that won’t come even if they get this bug.
This is simply a classic case of the so-called “cure” being worse than the disease.  Consider: we can rescue the hospitality industry overnight.  If that’s not an incentive to stop this lunacy, nothing is.  And it’s important to recognize this, too: all of the people reinforcing this lunacy have a vested interest in it.  Politicians grab power, police power is inflated and pushed into new corners, health care workers gain profile and aggrandizement, the media get ratings…who benefits?  Who pays the price?
To all the government agencies, health departments, surgeons general, presidents, kings, queens, countrymen — get your boots off our necks.
We now have to wonder: will any particular year’s flu season, or any other virus of similar disposition, turn the country upside-down on a regularized basis?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum