OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak Empty Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:48 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak 91117220_10221759761644764_1440443507507462144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=qfoUAxOjfKkAX9ph8NU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Terminal Madness is now in it’s Peak

April 13, 2020 Ines Radman

It is becoming more and more obvious that the CoVid 19 is man made rather than a natural occurrence. Koreans are reinfecting and so are the Chinese and I heard Al Jazeera in Italy claim they are perplexed that those that tested negative after recovering have tested positive again. They will have you believe the reason for this could be the following:

1. When first tested negative, it was a wrong result.
  2. It was a false negative or false positive.
  3. The virus is mutating
  4. The testing kits are not reliable.

Everyone will now try to come up with some ” acceptable” explanation because those creatures up high, the Controllers know full well what this Virus is capable of doing. If you just release the Virus and hope it will kill off enough people, you also know that it can be slowed or stopped if medical intervention is quick enough, but if you create a virus that mutates so fast that it will keep circulating until it kills off every human who is immunocompromised, that would leave the strongest few to keep slaving ahead on to the new Agenda.
Don’t you find it odd that Trump openly refuses to wear a mask and openly says: ” I’m not worried about it”? Sounds to me that he’s either vaccinated or is in on this game? Perhaps he’s setting things up to bring down the Deep State as this Q “cult” wants you to believe? I mean really, seriously, with all those people around him coming and going and his administration is never seen with a Mask while most world leaders are wearing one? This is a man that is obsessive about germs?
I’m just giving you some food for thought as I am sure you have read and listened to so much shit, but my viewpoint is that we created this together, we obviously have a reason to do this and it just may be for the greater good.
What we all need to do to protect ourselves is what I said a few weeks ago: Talk to your cellular structure out loud and tell it not to allow any foreign invaders that are detrimental to your body functions. Do not attach your body to you; in other words, don’t see yourself as a Human rather a Soul occupying a human body. Remember, you are the driver of the body you occupy; you determine where your vehicle is going and you are responsible for it’s maintenance. If you don’t want a flat tire you will either avoid poor roads or you will get special tires that don’t puncture so easily. The same goes for the body you occupy. If you want to stay healthy and be resistant to any foreign bodies, you will strengthen your physical and spiritual body by staying in the positive, by not being AFRAID as fear will attract what you fear; and by feeling confident that you are not part of this madness.
This virus is not going away, it will circulate until everyone has been infected, it is designed that way.  2 m distancing is bullshit, there are 3D models on Rense.com where it shows how far the particles travel in the air after coughing and sneezing, 2 m is not going to protect you, neither will a mask. What will protect you is the knowledge that,  you are in control, that you are using the body as a vehicle and that you refuse to accept any foreign Agent into your body that will/could cause you harm. This is the only defense you have right now because once that Virus enters your body, it leaves a signature and like any disease will attack the weak parts of your body. Like parasites  in your body, they like the inflammations, the good bacteria to feed on etc.
Let’s see what the Russians find out about this in the next few weeks, they are publicly stating that there is something “fishy” about this virus and China has refused to release the “Origin” studies of where this virus may have come from.
Stay well and use this time to transcend your being from human to Soul and empower yourselves with knowledge that you are and always have been in control and that you create your own reality.
It’s not easy, I have never said it will be easy. Times are challenging for me too as I am alone and have nobody to care for me financially, but instead of sitting here and worrying, I decided to get a Metal Detector and a Magnet thus spend my time looking for treasures. I don’t have to register a company, I don’t have to pay taxes on what I sell and I can go anywhere, anytime and the climate doesn’t affect anything. In other words, I can detect all year long on land and in water anytime I want to.  Be in control, be innovative and creative, find ways of using this Event as a catalyst for change!

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2020/04/13/terminal-madness-is-now-in-its-peak/

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum