OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malisa

Malisa

Digital Transactions.. OR... Id... or... Access to full profile of the person? :)

Has anyone seen this before? I just noticed it today, so it seems they have been preparing "a bit in advance" for what Bill Gates has already stated he wants. A global id system which identifies people with illnesses and who is/is not vaccinated plus several other things that we know will be added as soon as possible, once basic system is implemented 

https://twitter.com/teedubya/status/1251018667703234561?s=20

topspin2

Yes, I am familiar with this. They started in the 80's with a with trial run on welfare mothers in the south. Fast forward to now and the tracking devices contain ALL personal information that can be pulled up by anyone with the proper device. It contain all medical, financial, criminal, everything. This has been ready to go since the late 90's. Nano technologies is also up and ready.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions 1292150244

Malisa

Malisa

topspin2Yes, I am familiar with this. They started in the 80's with a with trial run on welfare mothers in the south. Fast forward to now and the tracking devices contain ALL personal information that can be pulled up by anyone with the proper device. It contain all medical, financial, criminal, everything. This has been ready to go since the late 90's. Nano technologies is also up and ready.

Can you provide more info about this? What devices were used back then to track people?

The current patent is to basically implant people with devices so whatever you go it goes with you, no matter what, even on your bed at night

I guess the ones used before were not as intrusive but i never heard of them, if you can share some more info it would be great, i really would like to figure out when this thing really started

How do you know about that trial? i'm not from the US so i don't have a clue about it, is that something that is on record somewhere?

Thanks

topspin2

The trial was done in South Carolina some years ago. I looked for the article but was unable to find it. I think Purps and I talked about this many years ago. What I can tell you is of some of my personal experiences. I have a friend who works for the Los Alamos Labs. He was involved in nano technologies.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_forms&hsimp=yhs-pty_forms&hspart=pty&p=nano+techologies+misquito#id=1&vid=a6ff505edbe4cf8d54df43bd53c5a5f5&action=click

He invented the first one, with the injection needle. This was 12 years ago. He also told me we(humanity) are 25 years behind them in technology.

I have spent time with the clones and AI. AI can be applied to the clones and also can be applied to humans. It is my belief that the world fate rests with the United States and our response to the fakedemic. As we go, so goes the world..

As for tracking, its well known in the States that the RFID chip is on its way..I believe its popular in Sweden already. But its the mark of the Beast as it gives the gov 24/7 access to you...You can easily look this up..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The History of RFID Technology
Posted by on Jun 18, 2015 8:32:00 PM

Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions The_History_of_RFID_top

The RFID chip has come a long way since its invention, see the journey below:

1940's - Radar technology was used to identify enemy and friendly aircrafts in WWII. Technically this was the first use of RFID

1948 - Scientist and inventor Harry Stockman creates RFID and is credited with the invention.

1963 - Inventor RF Harrington formulates new RFID ideas which include scattering data and information.

1977 - The first RFID transmitting license plate is created.

2000 - By this time over 1000 patents have been submitted using the RFID technology

Microsoft has patented a #cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions The_History_of_RFID_2

In 2015, the RFID market will be valued at $26 billion. Considering that the 2005 market was at $1.95 billion, that's a $24 billion increase.

Experts believe that RFID will be ubiquitous in 20 years, this may be hard to believe if you are not one of the businesses on the cutting edge of RFID, but many have adopted this technology to reduce costs and streamline operations. The benefits they gain as a result of this adoption are real and there is no turning back.

https://www.advancedmobilegroup.com/blog/the-history-of-rfid-technology

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum