OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-26-20... Tensions Rise as World Wakes Up to U.S. Election Theater
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge winged UFO passing the Sun plus MORE
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Verizon Admits 5G is More about Autonomous Vehicles and “Smart Cities” Than Speed - Experts Warn All Are Unsafe
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thimerosal exposure and increased risk for diagnosed tic disorder in the United States: a case-control study
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» International study finds 79% of individuals who microdose with psychedelics report improvements in their mental health
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Spacecraft Spots “Dancing Sprites” And Colorful Electrical Bursts in Jupiter’s Sky For First Time
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Uncertainty will Keep on Growing & What We Can Do About It
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hubble Examines Massive Metal Asteroid Called ‘Psyche’ That’s Worth Way More Than Our Global Economy
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM Sex Cult Leader Keith Raniere Sentenced To 120 Years In Prison
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL the conman KEENAN UPDATE | It’s Showtime!
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyToday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harihar Fort ~ Proof Of Two Lost Civilizations?
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS in Philadelphia, Los Angelas, Portland, New York City, and Washington DC
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet in sunrise Colorado Mountains view top plus MORE
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» International Space Station Flyover of Hurricane Zeta
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Woody & Luna
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tech Billionaires Aiming at a Global Currency
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fifteen HUGE YouTube Creators File Federal Lawsuit Against YouTube for Violating First Amendment
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stina Marie - Mormon Murders - The Full Story Of Lori and Chad Daybells Death Cult
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO fleet spotted over UK as light orbs adorn night sky plus MORE
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2020 Pain & Medic Skin Salves NOW READY!
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » RH NEGATIVE BLOOD TYPE ~ ORIGINS UNKNOWN » RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species?

RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? Hqdefault

Are we a different species?

Mike Dammann
June 3, 20201

RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species? Ler2389_main

Let’s see some evidence!
This is yet another question coming in via several keyword searches. Many of us tend to believe we might be a different or from a different species as our differences are too hard to explain.
I do admit that there are more and more placeholders in our studies as the known unknown grows the more research is done.

Speculations as to our origin is something I stay away from. I prefer knowing what I know and leaving the placeholders until evidence comes in.
Many prefer to jump to conclusions.
Just because names like “hybrids” keep being thrown around, doesn’t make us such. What can, however, not be ignored, is the fact that we are not the same. By far.
Interestingly, it is usually Rh positives who have issues with posts like these. It goes to show that we are seen from the outside and not from the outside in. Observations are superficial. Most Rh negatives I have spoken with have confirmed that most of what I’ve written rings a bell.
The overall desire to compare and feel threatened by apparent confidence is also something not in Rh negative nature. Neither is it for Rh negative men to feel threatened by strong women. I can go on forever and might just do so as I sense a need to continue letting others know they are not alone.

If you are Rh negative and feel discomfort in society, you are far from alone. Society isn’t about comfort. It is about settling. Most people settle in life, we have a harder time doing so. We take chances to break free. To an extent.
If we are descendants of a different species, it would be nice to get some evidence. There isn’t any. There are stories, videos, talks. For 10 years I have now been observing more and more Rh negatives being lured into the never-ending web of growing theories. Entertaining? On the lowest level maybe. Informative? Quite the opposite.
Of course, this is not just about the absence of the D antigen, but everything else that seems to come with it. My challenge to all of you is to do your own research. Don’t just consume. Real information won’t land at your doorstep. Someone has to find it. And if I won’t be the one bringing new things to light, at least one of you will have to.

https://www.rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/are-we-a-different-species/

Thanks to Mike at: https://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum