OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Onions and Mayo...  You'll need to use this sooner or later ! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Onions and Mayo... You'll need to use this sooner or later !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Onions and Mayo ( not a joke)

In 1919 , when the flu killed 40 million people , there was this Doctor that visited the many farmers to see if he could help them combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had contracted it, and many died.

The doctor came upon this one farmer, and to his surprise, everyone was very healthy. When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different, the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the rooms of the home, (probably only two rooms back then). The doctor couldn't
believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under the microscope. She gave him one and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion. It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.

Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in AZ. She said that several years ago many of her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. It must work.... Try it and see what happens. We did it last year and we never got the flu.

Now there is a P. S. to this.... I sent it to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied with this most interesting experience about onions:

Thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmers story.... But, I do know that I contacted pneumonia and needless to say I was very ill... I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an onion put it into an empty jar.....placing the jar next to the sick patient at night. It said the onion would be black in the morning from the germs.... Sure enough it happened
just like that.... The onion was a mess, and I began to feel better.

Another thing I read in the article was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague years ago. They have powerful antibacterial, antiseptic properties.

This is the other note: Lots of times when we have stomach problems we don't know what to blame. Maybe it's the onions that are to blame. Onions absorb bacteria is the reason they are so good at preventing us from getting colds and flu's and is
the very reason we shouldn't eat an onion that has been sitting for a time after it has been cut open!

LEFT OVER ONIONS ARE POISONOUS

I had the wonderful privilege of touring Mullins Food Products, Makers of Mayonnaise.. Mullins is huge, and is owned by 11 brothers and sisters in the Mullins family. My friend, Jeanne, is the CEO.

Questions about food poisoning came up, and I wanted to share what I learned from a chemist: The guy who gave us our tour is named Ed. He's one of the brothers Ed is a chemistry expert and is involved in developing most of the sauce formula.
He's even developed sauce formula for McDonald's.

Keep in mind that Ed is a food chemistry whiz. During the tour, someone asked if we really needed to worry about mayonnaise. People are always worried that mayonnaise will spoil. Ed's answer will surprise you. Ed said that all commercially- made Mayo is completely safe. "It doesn't even have to be refrigerated. No harm in refrigerating it, but it's not really necessary." He explained that the pH in mayonnaise is set at a point that bacteria could not survive in that environment. He then talked
about the quaint essential picnic, with the bowl of potato salad sitting on the table and how everyone blames the mayonnaise when someone gets sick.

Ed says that when food poisoning is reported, the first thing the officials look for is when the 'victim' last ate ONIONS and where those onions came from (in the potato salad?). Ed says it's not the mayonnaise (as long as it's not homemade Mayo) that spoils in the outdoors. It's probably the Onions, and if not the onions, it's the POTATOES.

He explained, onions are a huge magnet for bacteria, especially uncooked onions. You should never plan to keep a portion of a sliced onion.. He says it's not even safe if you put it in a zip-lock bag and put it in your refrigerator. It's already contaminated enough just by being cut open and out for a bit,
that it can be a danger to you (and doubly watch out for those onions you put in your hotdogs at the baseball park!) :cheers: Ed says if you take the leftover onion and cook it like crazy you you'll probably be okay, but if you slice that leftover onion and put on your sandwich, you're asking for trouble. Both the onions and the moist potato in a potato salad, will attract and grow bacteria faster than any commercial mayonnaise will even begin to break down. Also, dogs should never eat onions. Their stomachs cannot metabolize onions. Please remember it is dangerous to cut an onion and try to use it to cook
the next day, it becomes highly poisonous for even a single night and creates toxic bacteria which may cause adverse stomach infections because of excess bile secretions and even food poisoning. :cheers: :cheers:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

WOW! Thanks for posting this!

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

You are very welcome. Thought it is very cool because Ilike to avoid getting sick rather than to have to go looking for a cure...

Peppermint Patt.

Only one life will soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last...

Anonymous

Great info, Patti, Thanks for sharing... in His Love and prayers for your optimal health and healing... :D

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thank you 7freemom... I really liked that info myself.

Will be ordering product over the week end. Should be better in less than a month then I'll be looking for sick people to help them...

The girl that works at the Clinic I was going to go to saw a patient that there was no way to get cured. Her husband took her all over the world only to bring her home and watch her lay in bed dying with the morphine drip. He had to carry her bathroom and then back to bed.

Long story short - she was up in a matter of hours and climbed a mountain on day three. (Her husband couldn't even make it up the mountain... You can bet he's taking it now...\

I thank everyone for their prayers - will not be long now..

Peppermint Patti...

abby ann

abby ann

THANKS SO MUCH PP THATS GREAT INFO!!!!! :D [b]

Interested

Peppermint Patti wrote:Thank you 7freemom... I really liked that info myself.

Will be ordering product over the week end. Should be better in less than a month then I'll be looking for sick people to help them...

The girl that works at the Clinic I was going to go to saw a patient that there was no way to get cured. Her husband took her all over the world only to bring her home and watch her lay in bed dying with the morphine drip. He had to carry her bathroom and then back to bed.

Long story short - she was up in a matter of hours and climbed a mountain on day three. (Her husband couldn't even make it up the mountain... You can bet he's taking it now...\

I thank everyone for their prayers - will not be long now..

Peppermint Patti...

What is it you are talking about?

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

You are welcome Abbie Ann, glad you injoyed it !

INTERESTED: We are talking about taking something natural my body needs to get well again...

Peppermint Patti...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum