OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Giphy

POOFness for JUL 15: TIRED
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 15-Jul-2020 19:30:15
www.rumormill.news/150721
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

PLEASE NOTE: Zap mentions, "MY LAST REQUEST TO HELP WITH MY MEDICAL CONDITION WAS MET WITH MOSTLY CRICKETS, ..." He's referring to something that was not posted at RMN due to some confusion about an included photograph that was not received here. I'll post that message separately as a reply.

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TIRED
Date: Wed, July 15, 2020 7:02 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

I AM EXHAUSTED BY THIS CONSTANT BATTLE WITH THE DARK SIDE, I REALLY AM. THE BANKERS HAVE NOW RE-SCHEDULED OUR FUNDS TO NEXT WEEK TO BE USABLE. THEY ARE PROBABLY USING THEM RIGHT NOW, AND WILL LET THEM GO AFTER THEY FINISH WHATEVER PROGRAM THEY ARE DOING – TYPICAL.

HOWEVER, THIS HAS HAD PROFOUND CONSEQUENCES FOR ME AND THE TEAM. I DID NOT HAVE FUNDS TO EXTEND VISA AND NOW PRAYING THAT I WILL BE ALLOWED TO PAY THE FINE (FOR WHICH THERE IS NO MONEY) INSTEAD OF BEING JAILED IN CHINA FOR 3 MONTHS THEN DEPORTED.

MY LAST REQUEST TO HELP WITH MY MEDICAL CONDITION WAS MET WITH MOSTLY CRICKETS, AND MY GREAT THANKS TO THE ONES THAT TRIED THEIR BEST WITH A FEW DOLLARS HERE AND THERE. I DO UNDERSTAND IT IS TOUGH TIMES NOW FOR EVERYBODY, BUT I AM DEPENDENT OF OUTSIDE HELP TO DO THIS WORK RIGHT NOW. AND VISA PENALTY MONEY.

IF I AM NOT DOING ANY MORE MESSAGES, I WILL SEE EVERYBODY IN 3 MONTHS OR SO. HOWEVER, I HAVE MADE PROVISIONS THAT IN CASE OF ME BEING AWAY, THERE IS ANOTHER THAT WILL REPLACE ME AND DO THE DISTRIBUTIONS ACCORDING TO THE FIRST INSTRUCTIONS SO PEOPLE WILL BE STARTED TO BE LOOKED AFTER. ALL I CAN DO.

I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND HELP THROUGH THESE TIMES. WE WILL NOT FORGET AS WE ARE TRACKING EVERYBODY THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS GLOBAL EFFORT.

IF BY ANY CHANCE THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT HELPED DO WISH TO SEND SOMETHING IN, I WILL BE GRATEFUL AND PERHAPS ABLE TO GET SOME SHELTER, FOOD AND MEDICINE. IN EITHER CASE, THE FUNDINGS WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK WHETHER I AM AROUND OR NOT – I HAVE MADE SURE OF THAT.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

The previously unposted POOFness for JUL 9: BANKERS AND MY BODY PARTS
Date: Wednesday, 15-Jul-2020 19:36:44
www.rumormill.news/150722
POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Zap mentions a photograph. That photograph has not been received here so I'm not able to post it.

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: BANKERS AND MY BODY PARTS
Date: Thu, July 9, 2020 8:05 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO STARTING OUR EFFORT YESTERDAY OR TODAY, AND WE HAVE JUST LEARNED THAT HSBC, ONE OF THE BANKS INVOLVED IN OUR RELEASE OF FUNDS, DID NOT RE-CONFIRM A SWIFT AND THE MONEY WAS PULLED BACK.

APPARENTLY THERE IS A WAR BETWEEN CHINA AND THE EU. SURPRISE. THE HSBC BANK GOT THEIR SWIFT REVOKED OVER THIS “WAR”. ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS ARE ALREADY IN THE WORKS TO GET US THE FIRST FUNDS INSIDE THE USA NOW AND THAT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A WEEK TO RESET.

THE NEW SECURITY LAW IN HONG KONG, AND HSBC’S SUPPORT OF IT DID NOT SIT WELL WITH WESTERN BANKS, AND FRICTION HAPPENED. PROBLEM IS THAT THE HSBC BANKERS WERE PROBABLY USING THE MONEY BEFORE ALLOWING IT TO BE TAKEN BACK AFTER THEY DID NOT DO THEIR JOB. HUNDREDS HAVE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF THESE NOT-SO-NICE PEOPLE, INCLUDING US IN A BIG WAY.

THIS IS A DISASTER ON MANY FRONTS FOR US, BUT ON A DEEPLY PERSONAL NOTE AND WHY I AM WRITING THIS, IT LOOKS LIKE MY FEET MAY GET CUT OFF. LITERALLY. MY FEET HAVE TURNED BLACK FROM DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND CAN NO LONGER WALK. IF IT GOES FURTHER THAN AMPUTATION IS RECOMMENDED. THE PAIN IS THERE NONSTOP.

I ATTACH A PICTURE HERE AND IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING THAT HELPS THIS CONDITION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I WAS COUNTING ON THESE FUNDS TO GET THE MEDICAL CARE I NEED. THAT IS DELAYED NOW AND I DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE MINIMUM I NEED HERE IN HK TO GO AND PAY FOR SOME INTERIM TREATMENT, AND THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH NOW.

IF I MAY ASK FOR MYSELF NOW, AND REQUEST PERSONAL HELP SO I CAN GET SOME BASIC TREATMENT AND SAVE MY FEET, IT WOULD BE A BLESSING. I LIKE THEM A LOT. THEY HELP ME STAND STRAIGHT TOO.

RIGHT NOW I HAVE NOWHERE TO TURN TO FOR THIS EXCEPT YOU. WITH ANY LUCK I CAN GO AND LOOK AFTER THIS MAYBE TOMORROW IF ENOUGH PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS AND WHAT IT MEANS AND SEND THAT BUCK OR TWO TO HELP. I CAN NOT BRING MYSELF TO DO CROWDFUNDING BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED MUCH TO FIX THIS. BUT IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO DO THAT FOR ME…I WILL NOT SAY NO.

THANKS FOR SAVING MY FEET. MEANS A LOT TO ME…

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Attachments area

POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

POOFness for JUL 15: THE MIDWEEK BY ZAP
Date: Wednesday, 15-Jul-2020 19:21:33
www.rumormill.news/150718

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE MIDWEEK BY ZAP
Date: Wed, July 15, 2020 7:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Raw
HI ALL

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE PLANDEMIC, I WROTE A PIECE ON THE PCR AND THE RT-PCR TEST. THIS IS THE TEST RIGHT NOW THEY ARE USING FOR THE CONJOB-19. I WAS PROMPTED TO REVISIT THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION AS IT PROVIDES A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR THE LOGIC CHAIN.

THE RT-PCR TESTS FOR GENETIC MATERIAL. IT WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU RAISE THE MAGNIFICATION LEVEL. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE A CORONAVIRUS TEST. ONLY A TEST FOR THE PRESENCE OF GENETIC MATERIAL. THE GENOMIC DNA, PLASMID DNA, AND RNA OF WHATEVER IS THERE WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR GENETIC MATERIAL. THAT’S IT.

TO REALLY TEST FOR THE VIRUS, YOU HAVE TO ISOLATE IT. THEN REPLICATE IN A PETRI DISH. ONCE REPLICATED THEN IT IS EXAMINED FURTHER. THIS IS VERY EXPENSIVE.

THAT IS THE TRUE CORONAVIRUS TEST ACCORDING TO STRICT CONTROL PROTOCOLS TO DETERMINE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE AGENT PRESENT. NOT JUST TESTING FOR WHATEVER GENETIC MATERIAL IS THERE AND CALLING IT CONJOB-19.

THIS RANKS GREATER IN STATURE THAN MASKS AS A PLACEBO FOR THE MASSES TO THINK THERE IS ACTUAL VALID MEDICAL HELP AVAILABLE. LIKE THE MASK LIE, THE TEST LIE IS EXPOSED.

MOST OF THE VACCINES THAT ARE ALREADY HERE, AND THE ONES THAT ARE COMING OUT, ARE NOT NATURAL. THEY ARE CREATED IN A LAB. THEY ARE MANY ELEMENTS IN A VACCINE, MANY OF THEM TOXIC. THIS IS NOT A VACCINE THAT IS GROWN, HARVESTED, AND DEVELOPED IN A NATURAL PETRI DISH ENVIRONMENT. IT IS A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED RECOMBINANT RNA AND DNA PROCESS USING CRISPR TO CUT OUT DNA OR RNA SEQUENCES AND REPLACE THEM WITH THEIR OWN BLEND OF SEQUENCES.

YOUR AND MY DNA IS OUR INDIVIDUAL SOFTWARE THAT DETERMINES WHO WE ARE. WE ARE NATURAL. WE CAN NOT BE PATENTED.

IF YOU RECEIVE A PATENTED ORGANISM (MAN MADE IN A LAB) LIKE A VACCINE, THAT SOFTWARE CAN OVERWRITE YOUR SOFTWARE. THE TECHNOLOGY IS ALREADY AT THE READY TO DO THIS.

SO, IN THE SAME MANNER AS MONSANTO (OWNED BY THE GOAT) HAS SEEDS THAT LOOK NATURAL BUT INSIDES ARE PATENTED, HUMAN BEINGS THAT HAVE THIS PATENTED SOFTWARE IN THEM TECHNICALLY CAN BELONG TO THE MONSANTO OF THE VACCINE MANUFACTURER? THE GOAT AGAIN? AFTER ALL, HE ALSO PATENTED THE 2 FOR 1 MIND CONTROL PROCESS FOR HUMANS VIA HIS CHIP IN VACCINE COMBO. OOPS.

THIS CONCERNS ME GREATLY, ESPECIALLY THE LONG SWAB UP THE FRIKKING NOSE TEST THAT TOUCHES THE CRIBRIFORM PLATE TO OBTAIN A SAMPLE – WHEN A CHEEK SWAB WILL DO. REMEMBER THAT THE RT-PCR TEST WILL BE DONE ON THE “SAMPLE”. WHAT DOES THE SWAB LEAVE BEHIND? UP YOUR NOSE? TEST KITS HAVE PROVEN TO BE CONTAMINATED. AND NOW THEY WANT TO TOUCH YOUR BRAIN WITH THEIR TEST SWAB? AND PEOPLE ARE LETTING THEM DO IT, AND THEY ARE DYING.

THERE WAS A PATHOLOGY REPORT I SAW WHERE THEY ADMITTED 16, TESTED WITH THE LONG SWAB, PROCLAIMED THEM POSITIVE WITH CONJOB-19, HOSPITALIZED THEM, AND ALL OF THEM PROMPTLY DIED. OOPS.
…take their samples from the cribriform plate, which is a millimeter thick bone at the top of the nasal cavity that is perforated with many holes that go directly into the brain cavity. These holes are what your olfactory nerves pass through, and there are many (the bone is similar to a coarse screen)

If you wanted to sabotage someone by planting a clandestine brain virus, nano tech, or plant a chip in someone, this would be the place to do it because perhaps a doctor could get a chip out but individuals certainly never could without perforating that very thin bone (that is not really even bone, it is about half nerves) and anyone attempting to do an extraction from there would likely end up killing themselves.

Any chemicals, viruses, nanotech or whatever else they wanted to put there will have immediate access to the brain and you can forget about getting that out, once it's in, it is in. It would be literally right on the brain when placed, and go right in.
http://82.221.129.208/.vh8.html

GEE WHIZ SO MUCH STUFF IS GETTING EXPOSED.

UP IN CANADA, THE HOSPITAL EMPTINESS IS CONTINUING, AND PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT. CANADIANS ARE NOW SUING THE GOVERNMENT OVER ITS HANDLING OF THE LOCKDOWN AND CONJOB AS THE TRUTH GOT OUT, AND WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE AT THE READY. THIS MESSAGE CAME FROM BRITISH COLUMBIA’S LARGE HOSPITAL IN SURREY (PART OF VANCOUVER)

Anonymous statement from an NHS consultant 8th July 2020:

I am a consultant at a major , regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E (ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY TRAUMA INTAKE) department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement. I have changed my mind simply because that all staff , no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press /social media we may, immediately be suspended without pay. I have a family, dependents and I simply can’t do it to them. I therefore can not reveal my identity at this time but wish to state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country. Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 out patients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out patients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E.

This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’ we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’ and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now its just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’. The few Covid cases that we have had , get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case. Meaning the figures reported back to ONS / PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases. There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to. This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there actually is. Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed.

Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled. That’s surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list. Non elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed. The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die, in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not even tested for covid. I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating the number of Covid deaths. The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19 will feature on your death certificate.

I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate. Remember Covid-19 itself can not kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia like symptoms. These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured and a large amount of death certificates issued in recent months. As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by the ONS and PHE.

I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now says one word and word only ; Fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them. Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t ‘stay on message’ they don’t eat. I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity.

I am finding it increasingly hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened. To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started trusting them without question.

Sent from my iPhone
please do not forward w/o sanitizing
7/13/2020 3:58 AM

ONE LAST ITEM OF NOTE.

WITH THE HELP OF GOD, SLAVERY WILL RETURN. THE NON-JEWS WILL WANT TO BE OUR SLAVES. BEING A SLAVE IS THE BEST. THEY MUST BE SLAVES. THEY WANT TO BE SLAVES. INSTEAD OF JUST WANDERING THE STREETS FOOLISH AND VIOLENT HARMING EACH OTHER, NOW HIS LIFE BEGINS [AS A SLAVE]. THIS IS NOT ACCIDENTAL. IT’S BIOLOGICAL, GENETIC. THE PEOPLE (NON-JEWS) AROUND US HAVE GENETIC PROBLEMS.
RABBI ELIEZER KASHTIEL
HEAD OF THE SONS OF DAVID RELIGIOUS SEMINARY IN ELI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzDWA9_mUgc

ACCORDING TO THE GOOD RABBI, THE MASTERS ARE THE JEWS. THE SLAVES ARE THE ARABS (AND EVERYBODY ELSE). OOPS.

AND HE COULD BE RIGHT BECAUSE ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1984, HOW FREE DO YOU FEEL WEARING A MUZZLE WHILE YOU’RE WALKING AROUND THE STORE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS TAPED TO THE FLOOR. FEEL OK? THEN CHANCES ARE YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT SLAVE. VOTE BUNKER BIDDEN AND SIGN UP FOR RABBI KASHTIEL’S NEW IMPROVED SLAVE CLASSES.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT WEARING A MASK REMOVES YOUR CONCEAL CARRY ABILITY. CCW LICENSEES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONCEAL THEIR FACE WHILE CARRYING.

THEN WE HAVE WARREN WILHELM JR. HE LEFT COLLAGE, MOVED TO NICARAGUA IN THE 80s AND ADMIRED THE SOVIET BACKED SOCIALIST SANDANISTA. HE RETURNED TO THE USA AND JOINED THE NICARAGUA SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT WHO’S GOAL IS TO END CAPITALISM AND REPLACE IT WITH DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISM. HE MARRIED IN 1994 AND HONEYMOONED IN CUBA. HE IS PROUD OF HIS MARXIST WORK, HIS WORK ON BOTH CLINTON CAMPAIGNS, AND HIS AFRO HAIRSTYLE. IN 2001 HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO BILL DE (NAZI) BLASIO.

THE KICKER TO THE WHOLE ELECTION THING IS THE STATEMENT BY BIDDEN’S KAMALA HARRIS WHO SAID THEY WILL BE COMING FOR ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS AFTER THEY ARE ELECTED. KILL BAD AMERICANS. MAYBE CANADIANS TOO WHO SPOKE UP? WILL THEY COMMISSION BLANTIFA TO GO AROUND AND FIND TRUMP SUPPORTERS? WILL WE HAVE WITCH TRIALS?

BUT AS I SAID BEFORE, WE ARE ABOUT TO TURN A CORNER, AND GET TO WORK. REAL WORK. WORK THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. OUR COMMUNITIES HAVE TO GET REBUILT, AS WELL AS BUSINESSES. IT’S A MESS RIGHT NOW, BUT WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS, IT CAN BE REBUILT INTO SOMETHING MUCH BETTER.

RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE TO FINISH THIS WORLD WAR. BEING INFORMED PREVENTS BAD DECISIONS.

Remember, Remember
The 5th of November
The virus, the riot and vaccine plot
I know of no reason
Why this demonic season
Should ever be forgot

GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE – AND DO PREP

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JUL 15: TIRED OF SCAMMING FOLKS FOR DONATIONS & OTHER ZAP CRAP Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JULY 15, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
“DOWOL”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2020

IT'S JUST A MASK. IT'S JUST A VACCINE

“In 4 months, the U.S. transformed into an obedient socialist country. Government dictated what events are acceptable to attend. Violent protests that instill fear are OK but church services, family funerals and patriotic celebrations are dangerous. And you bought it without a fight.

Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard". Small businesses were forced to close but crowds to support the corporate money machine at WalMart, Lowes and Home Depot are OK.

Come on. It's "just a mask" & "safety precautions".

How about a little hush money. Here's $2,400 that we stole out of your pay check in the first place. Enjoy. Buy something with it. From a big corporation.

Cash is dirty. We can't give change. There's a coin shortage. Use your card. In 4 months, they convinced you to use a traceable card for everything.

In less than 4 months, government closed public schools then "restructured" education under the guise of "public safety". In less than 4 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" that have NO scientific premise whatsoever when you are fearful.

In less than 4 months, our government successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America that allows them to control every aspect of your life. Including what you eat, where you go, who you see and your toilet paper.

And the most dangerous and terrifying part? People are not afraid of the government who removed their freedom. They're afraid of their neighbors, family and friends.

And they hate those who won't comply.

It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people don't question "authority". They are willing to surrender their critical thinking skills and independence. They just... gave up without thinking. Without a fight.

Do you know what's coming next?
"It's just a vaccine. Come on. It's for the greater good".

Wait until you're told that you can't enter any store or business without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you can't go to public events or get on a plane without proof of receiving the vaccine.

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - DO YOU UNDERSTAND that government successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated in less than 4 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.

You're kidding yourself if you think this behavior won't be repeated with a vaccine. Or whatever the next step is.

"I don't follow politics."
"Who cares about that stuff?"
"I don't like to think about it."

They got you. Without a thought. Without a fight. Just like France. Just like Russia. Just like China. Welcome, comrade.”

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

=====

--hobie

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum