OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Spacecraft firing huge laser beam caught near the Sun
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson says asteroid could hit US day before Election
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Possible new organs identified in human head
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says Second Wave Was Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, and that the “Pandemic Is Over”
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: The Guardian’s Silence Let UK Trample on Assange’s Rights
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Geomagnetic Storm Watch - Aurora Alert Oct. 21-23
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Filmed In London plus MORE
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - The Lee of The Stone
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID is a fraud; so is Trump, so is Biden
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dec 21st - Uluru & the Original Prophecy of the Change of Everything
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex intel officer 'acquired Pentagon UFO videos'
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA's OSIRIS-REx touches down on asteroid
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ireland orders full national lockdown: Country faces SIX WEEKS of maximum ‘Level 5’ restrictions with pubs and non-essential shops closed until December 1
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Rob & Reece Scheer
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johns Hopkins Researchers Identify Immune System Pathway That May Stop COVID-19 Infection
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet sized object in space passing in front of the Sun
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientific Evidence Allegedly Proves Buddhist Monks Can Transform Their Physical Bodies Into Pure Light
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 6 Ways to Disrupt Agenda 2030 & the Great Reset
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Department Sues 'Monopolist Google' For Violating Antitrust Laws
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR', "CARL MILLER" DEAD AT 72. BUT, BECAUSE HE USED A FAKE NAME, HIS FOLLOWERS ACTUALLY MOURNED THE DEATH OF THE WRONG PERSON
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! NEW AGE, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT - COSMIC CONNECTION CONMAN » Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles!

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The Cosmic Connections
 with Dave Schmidt

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! 673d6045-6d75-44bb-bab5-463e561bf468

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! S

July 21, 2020

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/21/20 - Flips Off The Judge For Giggles! S

July 21st Update, Yes, I am Back After an
Eight Week Absence

Dear Friends,

Well folks, yes I am back.  In the video I explain about my absence.  Those on the Meta 1 email list already know what had happened.

Due to the legal issues still open I am limited in what I can say.  Watch the video to get the story.

July 21st Update

All is well, I am well and I thank you for your wonderful support and love while I as gone.  When I got home I had about 1600 unopened emails and about 30 calls on my voice mail.  I am still catching up on those.

Due to the amount of time to get caught up, I will not have a program tomorrow night.  But, I will be back with a program next week.  Hopefully I can share more details then.

Regarding the workshops, Denver was scheduled but had to be cancelled due to the Covid-19 restrictions.  We are waiting for Colorado to give us the go on when we can meet with more than 50 people.  I will reschedule Denver as soon as that happens.  Plan on workshops will be about ever two weeks for the rest of the year.

I will have some new information in the workshops when we can start again.

Once again thank you for all the love and support while I was gone.  It is great  to be back home!!!  You are all well loved and appreciated.

Blessings,

Dave

Upcoming workshops:

Others to be scheduled, Denver, Boston, Seattle, Phoenix, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Kansas City, Puerto Rico, Pittsburgh, Norway-Sweden, New Zealand, Another Cruise

Workshop Registration and Information Page

Connections and General Information

All of my newsletters and announcements can be found on my blog site:  www.thecosmicconnections.wordpress.com .

Each week I expound on these issues with my weekly radio program.  You are always welcome to call in with your comments and questions.  

I am committed to serving you and willing to answer any of your questions.  You may contact me at:  thecosmicconnections@outlook.com.

Thank You,
Dave Schmidt
The Cosmic Connections

The Cosmic Connections | | thecosmicconnections@outlook.com |

Carl Spackler

He has learned nothing! Still ready to scam. SEC stop playing games!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Since Dave has the court documents, the judge might ask Dave what the registration and license numbers are for the coin and the team. They have had plenty of time to get that all straightened out.

Dave did say that they have filed all the paperwork with the SEC, last year...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Good point Nash! His adoring followers must really not be paying attention to anything this blowhard says! If Meta1 had actually registered with the SEC like they claim he would not have been cooling his heels and had 8 weeks to do his deep reflections like Gandhi in a fed prison. He really is such a con artist pos!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum