OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyToday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-X-Series 114: Deep State UFO File Wars & X-Protect!
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES!

POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! Giphy

POOFness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 6-Aug-2020 20:43:24
www.rumormill.news/152022
POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: LAWYERS WIN
Date: Thu, August 6, 2020 2:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! Raw
HI ALL

THE LAWYERS FOR THE TRUST HAD THEIR DAY AND THE FIRST TRICKLE OF FUNDS IS BEING RELEASED I JUST FOUND OUT. I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT THE CLEARANCE TIME OF MINIMUM 3 DAYS TO 5 DAYS IS NOW IN EFFECT AND ACCORDING TO THAT TIMELINE, WE ARE LOOKING AT NEXT TUESDAY AT THE LATEST TO START RECEIVING OUR FIRST BITS.

BECAUSE OF ALL THESE DELAYS WE ARE AGAIN IN THE SAME BOAT OF NO RESOURCES TO MAINTAIN STABILITY, AND WE ARE WAY TOO CLOSE TO CRASH BUT THAT’S WHAT WE ARE FACING.

I CAN ALSO TELL YOU THAT A SECOND FOUNDATION HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH US AND THEY HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS WITH THEIR MONEY BUT WILL BE ACTIVE IN THE NEXT DAYS/WEEKS SO THAT GIVES US SOME COMFORT THAT ANOTHER ENTITY WILL BE OPERATIONAL SHORTLY. I HAVE ALSO RUN ACROSS ANOTHER WEBSITE THAT ALSO STATES THEY WILL BE DOING FUNDINGS. THAT IS REALLY A GREAT SIGN FOR OUR HUMANITY. YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT. I DO ADMIRE THEIR PRESENTATION OF THE TRUTH.
https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/640-doctors-cv19-is-a-global-scam

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING A MEAL TOMORROW AND MAYBE EVEN SLEEP IN THE SAME BED. ONLY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS IN THIS.

AGAIN MY HUMBLE THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS.

BE WELL BE BLESSED

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 6: LAWYERS WIN FOR THE 100TH TIME! BUT KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS! I WANT A NICE MEAL YOU BIG DUMMIES! Giphy
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"
This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie
Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum