OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? CalmGrippingLarva-max-1mb

Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago?

If you are one of our readers, you have hopefully stopped believing anything you are told by the mainstream media. If we are dealing with news about some kind of major political figure, this skepticism should be triple. Given this logic, when I heard about the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg tonight, alarm bells naturally started ringing.
How convenient that Justice Ginsburg lasted until only a month and a half before a major Presidential election such with a major illness!
Deaths are almost never so conveniently timed, if natural and immediately reported. With this as my guiding logic, I began doing some basic research into her death, and my preliminary findings are concerning enough that I wanted to get them out immediately. From what I can see, Ruth Bader Ginsburg may have died quite some time ago.

To begin, we need to ask ourselves when the last public appearances by Ginsburg took place. She was said to be actively fighting a major illness (Stage 4 pancreatic cancer). There are documented instances of her fighting numerous types of cancer for the past 20 years. Recently, this allowed her the benefit of a complete disappearance from the public eye…no questions asked. Coronavirus quarantines would have allowed remote appearances to be faked. When we go back into the recent available photography of Ginsburg, we find that she was last photographed at a series of appearances in February 2020.
The crux of my initial findings is that the photography of Justice Ginsburg from these most recent events are chalked full of anomalies.
The imagery I am referencing is courtesy of Getty Images, where we can search by person and sort chronologically. The Getty photographs of Justice Ginsburg are found at [url=https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/ruth-bader-ginsburg?family=editorial&phrase=ruth bader]this link[/url], sorted for the most recent ones.
For photo analysis, I use a free tool called Forensically. With this tool, we can analyze what is called the “Noise” in a photograph to determine whether the images are legitimate. In a legitimate photograph, we should see a consistent pattern of Noise. The Noise is basically just a fuzzyness apparent throughout the image. The closer you are to the original image uploaded directly out of the camera, the more consistent the Noise should be across the image. Colors and patterns should make no difference to the Noise. There are other useful tools beyond that, such as the Error Level Analysis, which are better at highlighting areas of manipulation.
Viewing a photo through many of these tool options (Noise, ELA) can give someone an idea for what manipulations went into any particular photograph.
The problem in what I am finding with recent images of Ginsburg is heavy manipulation, and especially manipulation centering on Ginsburg.

Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? Rbg3
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? Rbg2

It is only after a photo is re-uploaded many times over many years that Noise gets ugly and difficult to interpret. In photographs from 2020 uploaded directly to Getty Images, we should expect clean Noise. It is what we find in most cases, but absolutely not these recent Ginsburg appearances.
This is a hell of a finding, and I am still struggling with the implications as we speak. Were there not witnesses at these award ceremonies? It is difficult to say exactly when such a switch would have taken place.
I encourage interested parties to help me out with this one. I am interested in any information that we can find about the Feb 2020 thru Sept 2020 period, and even the period directly before this.
This post is made to simply get the concept out to public. The timing of this death is a serious red flag, and if an illusion had been maintained of Ginsburg being alive, we ought to be able to find traces of it.
Her death has been publicly announced for just a matter of hours now, and obviously now becomes a major issue in the 2020 Presidential Election. How interesting! It seems as though there are shenanigans afoot here.

Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? Rbg6
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? Rbg5

This reminds me of Israel keeping Ariel Sharon alive for 8 years in a vegetative state, then using the death for political purposes. I cannot say exactly which appearance might have been faked here with Ginsburg, but I am certainly not seeing enough to allay concerns of manipulation.
If Justice Ginsburg actually died in early 2020 (or before), there would have been ample time for the Republican-controlled Congress to appoint a replacement. Wouldn’t there have been a tremendous incentive for Democrats to maintain the illusion that Ginsburg were alive until closer until the Presidential Election?
As was pointed out in comments, we must remember that political parties are an illusion. This could instead be a death planned for this moment for maximum divisiveness. Priming the pump for a script of a contested election. Get ready, folks, it’s going to get crazy real quick!
Edit: Commenter dtoc was kind enough to link us to a Twitter thread with a man adamant that the RBG of recent years was a body double replacement of the original. He shows adjustments of the internet which indicate that they are attempting to replace the old Ginsburg with the new one in the public mind. There is even a theory to go along with this that Antonin Scalia was murdered for failing to go along with this! He and Ginsburg were very close. What a stunning idea!
Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg Actually Die Months Ago? Screenshot_20200919-092259_twitter

Share this:

https://pieceofmindful.com/2020/09/18/did-ruth-bader-ginsburg-actually-die-months-ago/

Thanks to: https://pieceofmindful.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum