OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine
Date: December 26, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

Within minutes, Sadrzadeh’s tongue and throat began to tingle and go numb
Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine Image-683
Source: RT
A physician in Boston said he suffered one of the worst allergic reactions he’s ever experienced after receiving Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, following a string of similar cases resulting from Pfizer’s vaccine.
Dr. Hossein Sadrzadeh, a hematology oncology fellow at Boston Medical Center, was given the drug on Christmas Eve. The health care worker, who has a severe shellfish allergy, said his heart began to race after taking the vaccine. Initially, he thought his increased heart rate was due to anxiety he had about the jab, stemming from reports of serious medical episodes occurring after people with allergies were injected with Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine.  
However, he soon realized that he was suffering from something far more dangerous. Within minutes, Sadrzadeh’s tongue and throat began to tingle and go numb, a reaction that he associated with his shellfish allergy. Even more concerning, his blood pressure then dipped so low that it wasn’t even detectable with a monitor. 
Dr. Fauci recieved the COVID-19 vaccine, but he appears to have pain in the opposite arm than the one that was given the shot.
Luckily, the doctor had brought his own EpiPen, which he administered on himself before hospital staff rushed him to the emergency room. He was given several medications, including steroids and Benadryl. A record of his hospital visit stated that he was admitted to the ER for “shortness of breath, dizziness, palpitations and numbness after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.”
By Friday morning, he said that he was feeling normal. But the doctor seemed to suggest that the episode could have been far more harrowing had he not come prepared for the worst. 
“I feel that if I did not have my EpiPen with me, I would be intubated right now, because it was that severe,” he said, adding that it was the worst allergic reaction he had experienced since he was 11 years old. 
The physician said he now recommends that people with allergies receive the vaccine in a hospital setting, instead of getting it from a clinic or local provider. 
“I knew the symptoms. I had the experience. I was a physician, and I was scared to death. Imagine someone who does not have the information,” he noted. Sadrzadeh has offered Moderna a blood sample in an effort to help the firm identify what ingredient in the vaccine may have triggered the allergic reaction.
“I really don’t want anybody to go and experience this and go through this event that I had,” he said.
The concerning case is the first of its kind to be linked to the Moderna jab. Officials with the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are investigating at least six cases of severe allergic reactions occurring in people who took the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. However, it is still being determined whether an ingredient in the vaccine is responsible for the health episodes.

https://nworeport.me/2020/12/26/boston-doctor-says-he-almost-had-to-be-intubated-after-suffering-severe-allergic-reaction-from-moderna-covid-vaccine/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum