OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CLAIM: COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 20 Million People & Injured Over 2 Billion Worldwide
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyToday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ian Aftermath
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyToday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tragedy: 20-Year-Old Med Student Dies from Heart Attack ONE DAY After Covid Vaccine
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyToday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  CBD oil 101: a user’s guide
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Scientists find 40,000-year-old star maps featuring ‘sophisticated knowledge of constellations’
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests Since COVID Vaccine
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another16-Year-Old Boy Gone After Taking Pfizer Jab
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forget the Blame Game, Nordstream Sabotage Is About the Great Reset & Nothing Else.
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive: Medical examiners were told to lie on death certificates
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden: America’s Open Wound. The CIA Is Not Your Friend
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Blew-Up The Pipeline?…The Plot Thickens
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Videos & Photos Document Destruction As Hurricane Ian Makes Florida Landfall
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe is collapsing, and it’s just the first domino of many to fall
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: (September 28, 2022) A Statement Regarding the Events of the Past Few Weeks
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films Documentary: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)
Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo

Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
Date: March 2, 2021Author: Nwo Report  

“He said, ‘Can I kiss you?’”

Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo Image-33
Source: Breitbart
Anna Ruch, 33, had never met Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) before a New York City wedding reception in September 2019.
According to a report, the governor was working the room after toasting the newlyweds, and when he came upon Ruch, she thanked him for his kind words about her friends.
Cuomo “put his hand on Ruch’s bare lower back,” she said in an interview on Monday.
When she removed his hand with her own, the report cited:
Ruch recalled the governor remarked that she seemed ‘aggressive’ and placed his hands on her cheeks. He asked if he could kiss her, ‘loudly enough for a friend standing nearby to hear.’ Ruch was bewildered by the entreaty and pulled away as the governor drew closer.
“I was so confused and shocked and embarrassed,” said Ruch, whose recollection was corroborated by the friend, contemporaneous text messages and photographs from the event. “I turned my head away and didn’t have words in that moment.”
“He said, ‘Can I kiss you?’” Ruch said. “I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed when really he is the one who should have been embarrassed.” Apparently, per the report, a friend captured the exchange in a series of photographs taken on Ruch’s cellphone.
Ruch later said she had to ask a friend if Cuomo’s lips had made contact with her face as she pulled away. The governor had kissed her cheek, she was told. Ruch said:
It’s the act of impunity that strikes me. I didn’t have a choice in that matter. I didn’t have a choice in his physical dominance over me at that moment. And that’s what infuriates me. And even with what I could do, removing his hand from my lower back, even doing that was not clear enough.
Read more

https://nworeport.me/2021/03/02/third-woman-comes-forward-on-andrew-cuomo/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum