OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/ 12-12-12

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com/

12-12-12 Blaino: OK, WELLLLLLL NOOWWWWWW!!! THIS COULD BE AN INTERESTING EVENING!!! CPHONE JUST LIT UP, SIT TIGHT AWHILE! WE HAVE SEVERAL SITUATIONS IN THE MAKING AT THIS TIME THAT ARE WORTHY OF DISCUSSION...

FIRST: WE HAVE AN EAST COAST BANK SHOWING 2 INTERESTING NUMBERS AT THE CLOSE. SO, WONDERING IF WE WILL SEE THESE POP SOMEWHERE. $8+ AND $1.92 RESPECTIVELY (IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHICH IS WHICH, YOU 'MAY' BE IN THE WRONG PLACE)
NOW, THIS IS PROVING VERY HARD TO CONFIRM BUT NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING AND WE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL WE CAN GET SOLID STUFF. DO NOT ACT ON THIS. WE NEED TO HAVE MORE AND BETTER INFORMATION ON THIS BEFORE IT'S BANDIED ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT'S A GREAT NUMBER. IS IT REAL? THAT'S THE QUESTION!! DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY...JUST YET.

NEXT ITEM UP FOR BIDS: WE HAVE ALL GOTTEN INTERESTED IN (TO SOME DEGREE) THESE "PROSPERITY PACKAGES" AND THEIR SEEMING CONNECTION TO THE REVAL OF THE IQD. I HAVE OFTEN VARIED IN MY OWN FEELINGS IN THE MATTER. SOMETIMES THE INTEL LEADS ME TO 'TRUE' AND SOMETIMES TO 'FALSE'.

IN ANY CASE I AM INFORMED THAT AT THE VERY LEAST, 12 PEOPLE HAVE INDEED GOTTEN THESE PACKAGES. IN TRUTH IT IS A LETTER DIRECTING THE RECIPIENT TO THE PEOPLE AND PLACES WHICH WILL ASSIST THEM IN ACCESSING THE FUNDS AND DOING THE WORK THEY HAVE AGREED TO UNDER THE PROVISO'S OF THE PLAN!

NOW, I THINK, WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT THE RATES I HAVE FELT WERE PREDICTABLE AND REALISTIC AND THESE ARE SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER BUT, IF THEY PAY IT I'LL SPEND IT! THAT'S A PROMISE!

OUR WEST COAST BANKING SAYS PINGING CONTINUES AND WE STILL HAVE THE ALTERNATE POSSIBILITY THAT WE MIGHT SEE A FLOAT. AFTER ALL THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED WITH KUWAIT AND AS WE ALL KNOW (WHEN WE STOP AND THINK) AND AS PANDA EXPRESS SAYS, "GOVERNMENT IS A ONE TRICK PONY!"

THERE IS A LOT OF INTEL CHATTER REGARDING THE "TYPICAL REVAL" AS WELL AS THE FLOAT POSSIBILITY. I LIKE THE FLOAT IDEA. IT JUST SOLVES SO MANY ISSUES, OR SEEMS TO. IT'S ALMOST TOO EASY!

CLEARLY, IT WILL DO THE ONE OR THE OTHER. THE BIG MAIN QUESTION IS WHEN AND THE ANSWER MAY BE SOON! MEBBY EVEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DEUTSCHE BANK EARLIER TODAY? THAT OUGHT TO MAKE WORLDWIDE HEADLINES, WILL IT?

WE ARE SEEING DIVERGENT PATHWAYS SO OUR SCOUTS ARE CHECKING WHICH IS THE CORRECT ONE TO FOLLOW AND AS SOON AS WE KNOW THE ANSWER, IT'LL BE HERE.

12-12-12 Delta: The plan is to RV, get out of Chapter 7 and then Maliki will be gone. There is a plan to have someone take Maliki's place. If they get rid of Maliki now, it will be a big disaster. The standby arrangement is only good for 3 years and was done in 2010. It expires on the 23rd of February and cannot be renewed. So, it should happen any day but not later than February 23rd.

12-12-12 Adam Montana: One other thing I found noteworthy this week is Maliki selling a piece of his property. It's a 600 square meter property, and the price is 900 THOUSAND US dollars. 600 square meters is about .14 acres. POINT ONE FOUR - not fourteen! My thoughts on this...if you can get almost a million dollars for a property smaller than a baseball diamond, how "destitute" can Iraq's future really be? Think on that for a while.

12-12-12 Shredd: OK, I've said this on many posts before....there is a difference between sale price and exchange rate. A price is what is paid and the rate is the money no different than you buying something.

If you want to buy a toaster for 20 bucks but it’s on sale for 18 you pay 18 using USD. If the prices keep sliding far enough the CBI will pip the exchange rate like they have before. That's why you see the exchange rate at 1166 and PRICES at auction near there up to, what....1280 ish and even went below a bit if I remember correctly right so, they are connected but not immediately if that makes sense but again, great, great, great news and official! I like that.

So many peeps staring at the dang RV or float or whatever and missing all the behind the scenes it's like wondering if it will ever happen solely based on it happening LOL!!! But when you look at these things you can see.....what? You can see it COMING.

12-12-12 Frank26: Well Fargo has told me they couldn't talk to me until Iraq is lifted from Chapter 7. They are not buying or selling dinar until the restrictions are lifted. A source said Wells Fargo is training people to exchange the Iraqi dinar. They were/are being trained from November 28th to the 12th of December. They were told, "We will put you to work right away. We will have our holiday & then you will come right back at January 1st to get to work."

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum