OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

VIDEO: Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks…Teachers Plan to Fight Back
Date: August 1, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks Image-2197

Source: Leisa Audette
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is proving to be a strong supporter of freedom for all Americans with his latest commitment to ban schools from forcing kids to wear masks. He spoke at Cape Coral yesterday (see video below), where he mentioned the danger of kids wearing masks:
DeSantis said that forcing kids to wear masks “may lead to negative health and societal ramifications…could inhibit breathing, lead to the collection of dangerous impurities and adversely affect communications in the classroom and student performance.”
Save up to 66% on MyPillow products. Use promo code FedUp, and save up to 66%.
The Florida governor revealed that his kids have never worn masks:
“I have young kids. My wife and I are not going to do the masks with the kids; we never have. I want to see my kids smiling. I want them having fun.”
DeSantis signed a Parents’ Bill of Rights:
“I think that this decision about whether parents want their kids to have to wear masks all day at school, I think that’s a decision that falls squarely within the concord of this Parents’ Bill of Rights that I signed.”
DeSantis’s executive order infuriated Florida’s largest teachers’ union, the Florida Education Association (FEA). The president of the FEA spoke out saying: “Whether it is mandating a pay plan that requires teachers with 15 years of experience to be paid the same as a first-year teacher or telling locally elected officials they cannot enforce recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics, Gov. DeSantis continues to think that Tallahassee knows best what all Floridians need.”
Video below of Governor Ron DeSantis’ press conference at Two Meatballs in the Kitchen restaurant in Cape Coral, where he spoke out against mandates and restrictions over covid:
“As of today, very few [school districts] are requiring it. Nevertheless, we have a lot of push from the CDC and others to make every single person, kids, and staff have to wear masks all day. That would be a huge mistake.”
He promised Florida residents there will be no lockdowns, no mandates, no restrictions, and no school closures angering the teachers who promise to fight back.

https://youtu.be/SqAfiJCPaF4

https://nworeport.me/2021/08/01/video-gov-desantis-bans-florida-schools-from-forcing-children-to-wear-masks-teachers-plan-to-fight-back/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum