OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet
Date: September 27, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Key facts and sources about the alleged “pandemic” that will help you understand what happened since January 2020, and enlighten any of your friends who might be still trapped in the New Normal fog.

30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet Image-1996

Source: Kit Knightly | OffGuardian
We get a lot of e-mails and private messages along these lines “do you have a source for X?” or “can you point me to mask studies?” or “I know I saw a graph for mortality, but I can’t find it anymore”. And we understand, it’s been a long 18 months, and there are so many statistics and numbers to try and keep straight in your head.
So, to deal with all these requests, we decided to make a bullet-pointed and sourced list for all the key points. A one-stop-shop.
Here are key facts and sources about the alleged “pandemic”, that will help you get a grasp on what has happened to the world since January 2020, and help you enlighten any of your friends who might be still trapped in the New Normal fog (click links to skip):

PART I: “COVID DEATHS” & MORTALITY

1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%. Government medical experts went out of their way to underline, from the beginning of the pandemic, that the vast majority of the population are not in any danger from Covid.

https://youtu.be/adj8MCsZKlg

Almost all studies on the infection-fatality ratio (IFR) of Covid have returned results between 0.04% and 0.5%. Meaning Covid’s survival rate is at least 99.5%.
Read more at Off-Guardian.org.

https://nworeport.me/2021/09/27/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum