OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Medical Professionals Start Providing Alternative Health Services Through Private Membership Associations
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lightning bolt over Oklahoma shoots 50 miles into the sky
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildfires As a Weapon: US Military Exposed
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange lawyers sue CIA, Pompeo for spying on them during meetings with WikiLeaks founder
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A historic climate-fueled drought in Europe revealed ominous, centuries-old 'hunger stones' warning of hardship
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hi, nothing serious, it’s just my Pfizer smile!
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona ‘Has Had Enough,’ Starts Stacking Shipping Containers In Border Wall Gaps
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Video: Actress Anne Heche Fights To Escape Stretcher After Crash – ‘Really, Really Strange’
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» DOJ Urges Judge To Keep Trump Raid Affidavit Sealed From Public
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: CHD Seeking Plaintiffs in Washington D.C.
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Classified 1990 UFO photograph has surfaced 32 years on
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 AUSTRALIAN NURSES Threatened With De-Reregistration BLOW THE WHISTLE ON COVID Pathogen VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Drives Car Into Barricade Near US Capitol, Opens Fire Before Killing Himself
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Only ‘National Security’ Necessary Is the Elimination of the ‘National Security State’?
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Quietly Removes Statement that Says “mRNA and the Spike Protein Do Not Last Long in the Body” from Their Website
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Putting up tens of millions of 5G antennas, without a single biological test of safety, has to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world”
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The “Great Zero Carbon” Conspiracy and the WEF’s “Great Reset”
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Perniciously Perfect Piece of Propaganda: The Covid Face Mask
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Do You Attract Rare Birds and Bees to Your Garden? Add Rare Plants
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spain Admits Spraying Deadly Chemtrails as Part of Secret UN Program: One Month after March 2020 Covid-19 Lockdown
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incoming Huge Solar Storms Could Destroy Many Satellites, U.S. Gov’t Scientist Warns
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salman Rushdie Stabbed On Stage During Speech
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’

Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’

Dr. Patricia Lee, a licensed physician in California, said her experience with patients harmed by the COVID vaccine “does not comport with claims made by federal health authorities regarding the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.”

By Children’s Health Defense Team
10/13/21
Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’ Physician-high-number-Covid-vaccine-injuries-feature-800x417

The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It’s free.
In a letter dated Sept. 28 to officials at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an ICU physician detailed her concerns about the adverse reactions, including deaths, she witnessed in people who had received a COVID vaccine.
Dr. Patricia Lee, a licensed physician in California, said her experience with patients harmed by the vaccine “does not comport with claims made by federal health authorities regarding the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.”
In the letter, Lee described observing “entirely healthy individuals suffering serious, often fatal, injuries,” including transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, postpartum hemorrhagic shock and septic shock.
Lee, a practicing physician for more than 20 years, said she “never witnessed so many vaccine-related injuries until this year.”
Lee told Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, and Dr. Tom Shimabukuro with the CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force Vaccine Safety Team, that while “causation is difficult to prove definitively, it is my clinical judgment that each of these injuries were caused by a COVID-19 vaccine, because there was no other plausible explanation for these injuries other than the fact that the patients had recently been vaccinated.”
Lee acknowledged that her report reflects the experience of a single physician. However, she wrote, it appears “statistically improbable” that any one physician should witness this many COVID-19 vaccine injuries if the federal health authority claims regarding the vaccines’ safety were accurate.
“I can no longer silently accept the serious harm being caused by the COVID-19 vaccines,” Lee concluded. “It is my sincere hope that the reaction to this letter will not be to focus on me, but rather to focus on addressing the serious safety issues with these products that, without doubt, you have either missed or are choosing to ignore.”
Since the issuing of the original letter, Lee’s attorneys sent another letter to the CDC and FDA saying that the agencies’ “failure to respond is highly concerning,” adding that they are seeking a response so they can “arrange a discussion and information gathering session between Dr. Lee and the appropriate representatives at the CDC and FDA.”
Read both letters here.

https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com/2021/10/19/physician-to-fda-cdc-in-20-years-of-practicing-medicine-ive-never-witnessed-so-many-vaccine-related-injuries/
Thanks to: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum