OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Date: October 20, 2021Author: Nwo Report 

Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny Image-1302

Source: Steve Jordahl
A judge in Canada has ordered that any time a persecuted Canadian pastor speaks in public, he has to recite a government-written disclaimer if he wants to stay out of jail. That pastor, however, says he’s having none of it.
Pastor Artur Pawlowski has been defying Canada’s COVID restrictions almost from the beginning – and he has paid a very public price for it. His latest encounter was with Canadian Judge A.W. Germain, who has ruled Pawlowski cannot speak in public about the pandemic unless he states that vaccines save lives, and also says: “The majority of medical experts favor social distancing, mask-wearing, and avoiding large crowds to reduce the spread of COVID-19.”
The pastor, a native of Poland, recently spoke with American Family News in an exclusive interview. “Well, as you know, I grew up behind the Iron Curtain under the boots of the Soviets,” he began. “I’ve seen this movie before – and unless we change the script, we know that this movie doesn’t end well for freedom, for the people, for the future of our countries.”
He compares Germain’s order to one he might expect in China or North Korea. “In the history of Canada, this is the worst case against freedom of speech, freedom of expression ever, in the history of our country,” he exclaimed.
Pawlowski is vowing to never comply with the court order. “I will not – because I cannot say something that I believe to be a lie,” he emphasized.
The pastor says he draws inspiration from the Book of Daniel and the story of friends Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego’s trip to the fiery furnace.
“Right now, God has given me the biggest pulpit that I could ever imagine as a pastor, and I’m very grateful for that,” he shared. “Of course, I don’t want to go to prison and I don’t want to face persecution – but if that’s my destiny, I want to use it to the best of my ability. I want to tell people that there is hope; that there is truth that wants to set the captives free.”
Pawlowski was arrested September 27 at a Calgary airport (pictured above) upon his return from a trip to the United States during which he proclaimed a simple warning to American churches: If there’s no push back against the tyranny, “you’re next.”

https://nworeport.me/2021/10/20/persecuted-pastor-i-will-not-lie-about-vaccines-or-endorse-covid-tyranny/
https://nworeport.me/2021/10/20/persecuted-pastor-i-will-not-lie-about-vaccines-or-endorse-covid-tyranny/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum