OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED Empty TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
Date: October 21, 2021Author: Nwo Report

TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED Image-1432

Source: Barbara Stewart
Do you ever take life for granted, I’m sure we all do time and again, without even realizing it. We always seem to just know we have a tomorrow. We always know we have tomorrow or next week to do those things we haven’t done yet, spending time with our children, apologizing for what we said and regretted, and most of all to give our life to Jesus. But think about it for a moment what if you were not going to be here tomorrow?

So many millions of people each year just know they have tomorrow and they never live to see it. Each and every one of them at the moment of death has a place set in eternity, they no longer have a chance to change things, had any of them know what was in store for their tomorrow chances are they would have.
I know personally, I spent a lot of Sundays in Church knowing I needed to change, but always waiting till the next Sunday, and thank God so far it has always rolled around. I was too busy partying and living in sin, not to mention Satan reminding me how much fun I would miss, and how my friends wouldn’t hang around cause I would be a drag. I honestly thought God didn’t want us to have any fun. But now I know he wants us to have fun, he doesn’t want us to hurt ourselves, to be blinded from the truth, or to be condemned to hell.
I am lucky though I lived through all of those Sundays of waiting to change. All of those years I could have died and gone straight to hell but the tomorrow I was waiting for came. If you are waiting to change because you may miss some fun, be careful what you choose you may miss a lot more than fun. God gives us a choice to do what we want, he loves us enough to give us a choice. He doesn’t want to send anyone to Hell, but we know what’s right and wrong. Just like a child, they know what to do that’s right, and if they do wrong they know to expect a form of discipline, although we may hate to punish them as a parent we stick by our rules.
Think on this for a minute, If you were to walk out your door this instant and never live to make it back where would your place in eternity be? Forever in Hell or Heaven, no matter how hard I try I can’t imagine forever in a place like Hell.
If you need to make some changes please do so now, you may not have a tomorrow, we never have a guarantee only after it passes and if it never does, you will never have another chance.
God bless you and I pray all of you to see many tomorrows to come.

https://nworeport.me/2021/10/21/taking-life-for-granted/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum