OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch the Cold Moon rise tonight (Dec. 7)
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Missing 411: The UFO Connection plus MORE
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fusion Technology Is Reaching a Turning Point That Could Change The Energy Game
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Evil of Coerced Medicine
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychotic Disorders Reported After mRNA COVID Shots
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Hawks Sports Commentator Suffers Sudden Medical Emergency During Broadcast
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida to Hold Vaccine Makers Liable Over mRNA Claims
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sen. Ron Johnson to Newsmax: FBI ‘Preplanned’ Sabotage of Hunter Laptop Story
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – For Mother Earth
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody Knew CV-19 Vaxx Was a Criminal Bioweapon – Karen Kingston
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conman Michael Avenatti Gets 14 Years in Prison for Embezzling Millions
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Anarchy?
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter during the pandemic, deposition reveals
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunt For Signs of Intelligent Alien Life Just Got a Massive Boost
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Air Force unveils its new nuclear stealth bomber - the B-21
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pursuing Assange in a US court could cause even more embarrassment than the WikiLeaks’ publications.
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Liberal ‘Journalists’ Use VERY Similar Talking Points to Downplay Hunter Biden Censorship Bombshell
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth To Reporters: Why Is No One Asking SBF What Happened To The $3.3 Billion He Borrowed?
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» SICK: Canada Offers Veteran and Former Paralympian Assisted Suicide When She Asks for a Stairlift
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUGENICS: ‘Died Suddenly’, …If It Walks & Quacks Like A Duck – It’s Probably A Duck
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Showing Juvenile Stats from 11/25/22 - WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum Releases 2023 Davos Agenda For Great Reset Takeover
TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED

TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED Empty TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
Date: October 21, 2021Author: Nwo Report

TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED Image-1432

Source: Barbara Stewart
Do you ever take life for granted, I’m sure we all do time and again, without even realizing it. We always seem to just know we have a tomorrow. We always know we have tomorrow or next week to do those things we haven’t done yet, spending time with our children, apologizing for what we said and regretted, and most of all to give our life to Jesus. But think about it for a moment what if you were not going to be here tomorrow?

So many millions of people each year just know they have tomorrow and they never live to see it. Each and every one of them at the moment of death has a place set in eternity, they no longer have a chance to change things, had any of them know what was in store for their tomorrow chances are they would have.
I know personally, I spent a lot of Sundays in Church knowing I needed to change, but always waiting till the next Sunday, and thank God so far it has always rolled around. I was too busy partying and living in sin, not to mention Satan reminding me how much fun I would miss, and how my friends wouldn’t hang around cause I would be a drag. I honestly thought God didn’t want us to have any fun. But now I know he wants us to have fun, he doesn’t want us to hurt ourselves, to be blinded from the truth, or to be condemned to hell.
I am lucky though I lived through all of those Sundays of waiting to change. All of those years I could have died and gone straight to hell but the tomorrow I was waiting for came. If you are waiting to change because you may miss some fun, be careful what you choose you may miss a lot more than fun. God gives us a choice to do what we want, he loves us enough to give us a choice. He doesn’t want to send anyone to Hell, but we know what’s right and wrong. Just like a child, they know what to do that’s right, and if they do wrong they know to expect a form of discipline, although we may hate to punish them as a parent we stick by our rules.
Think on this for a minute, If you were to walk out your door this instant and never live to make it back where would your place in eternity be? Forever in Hell or Heaven, no matter how hard I try I can’t imagine forever in a place like Hell.
If you need to make some changes please do so now, you may not have a tomorrow, we never have a guarantee only after it passes and if it never does, you will never have another chance.
God bless you and I pray all of you to see many tomorrows to come.

https://nworeport.me/2021/10/21/taking-life-for-granted/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum