Date: October 24, 2021Author: Nwo Report
Source: Children’s Health Defense Team9
The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It’s free.
The latest episode of CHD.TV’s “Against the Wind,” with host Dr. Paul Thomas, featured an interview with biomedical researcher James Lyons-Weiler, Ph.D., on the connection between fluoride and health.
Thomas also interviewed Henry Ealy, Ph.D., executive community director for the Energetic Health Institute in Portland, Oregon, about how to talk to one another when COVID discussions have become polarized.
Lyons-Weiler, CEO of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, and editor-in-chief of Science, Public Health Policy and the Law, cited numerous studies showing a connection between fluoride and neurodevelopment issues in children and adults.
He said the data have been ignored for decades, for reasons he explained throughout the show.
Thomas said he is baffled as to why his pediatrician colleagues still follow the recommendations for fluoride use in practice and supplementation.d
Fluoride, a neurotoxin, is still added to toothpaste and public water supplies worldwide, and is used in dental work and supplemented as a fluoride gel or tablets for infants and children.
“What we do know is that there are a couple ways that fluoride reduces human intelligence,” said Lyons-Weiler. “It crosses the blood-brain barrier, it can be found in the brain of people who are drinking fluoride and it has all kinds of effects on neurological development.”
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention “quietly” lowered the fluoride drinking levels for water in 2015. The recommended level is 0.7 milligrams of fluoride per liter of water.
- When fluoride interacts with aluminum in the body, it triggers a toxic reaction.
- As of June, a total of 78 studies have investigated the relationship between fluoride and human intelligence. Of these investigations, 70 studies found elevated fluoride exposure is associated with reduced IQ in humans, while more than 60 animal studies found fluoride exposure impairs the learning and/or memory capacity of animals.
- The human studies, based on IQ examinations of 26,245 children (68 studies) and 245 adults (two studies), provide compelling evidence that fluoride exposure during the early years of life can damage a child’s developing brain.
- Specific age-based cohort studies are needed to study outcomes of fluoride exposure and its combinations with other known neurotoxins.
Moving next to Ealy, the two discussed how to find common ground on polarizing COVID-related issues.
Ealy, who holds a doctorate in naturopathic medicine and is board-certified in holistic nutrition by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, urged people to heal themselves from COVID conversation overload.
“It’s time for us to grab a juice box, you can get your organic galactic grape, grab a blankie and we all need to have a time out. We all need to have some nap time on this. I would love for us to call for a one day vacation from COVID. Not for the people who are in treatment and need care, I’m not saying anything crazy like that. What I’m saying for us as a world culture, we need a vacation from COVID for even a day.”
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me