Peter Doshi, PhD Challenges the Majority Blind Acceptance of “Empirical” Narratives Around Covid Vaccines
British Medical Journal Editor, Peter Doshi, Speaks Out
by Doctors for Covid Ethics
November 13, 2021
On November 1, speaking at an expert panel convened by Senator Ron Johnson, British Medical Journal Editor Peter Doshi gave a groundbreaking presentation. Doshi, editor of one of the world’s premiere medical journals, summarised and critically evaluated empirical and conceptual information on COVID-19 ‘vaccination’, cleansed of political agenda and spin.
Watch the five-minute presentation here:
Video is available for download here.
He said “In pharmacy school, I teach a required course on how to critically appraise the medical literature… I am saddened that we are super-saturated as a society right now in the attitude of ‘everybody knows’, that has shut down intellectual curiosity, and led to self-censorship”.
Doshi added:Why, for instance, he asked, are we told that everybody knows that this is a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’, when in reality, in the UK “most COVID hospitalisations and deaths are among the fully vaccinated”?
- Prominent published claims that ‘vaccines save lives’ were based on just one death across 70,000 Pfizer and Moderna trial participants
- Clinical trials of COVID vaccines have not shown any reduction in death
- The mRNA COVID products are qualitatively different from traditional vaccines
- In January 2021 Mirriam-Webster changed its definition of vaccine to encompass the mRNA products
- Entire countries, from the UK to Japan, meet the new Mirriam-Webster definition of ‘anti-vaxxer’, as would a substantial proportion, if not a majority, of the world’s population
Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com