OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent'
December 1, 2021

'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent' News-ufo-woods

What did Godfrey encounter that day in Todmorden ? Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Gerhard Uhlhorn
When British policeman Alan Godfrey encountered a UFO 41 years ago, it would change his life forever.
At around 5am on November 28th, 1980, Todmorden constable Alan Godfrey had been nearing the end of his shift and had been investigating reports of cattle on the estate when he witnessed a large diamond-shaped object hovering above the road just ahead of him.

Estimating the unidentified craft to be approximately 20ft high and 14ft across, he attempted to radio for assistance but found to his horror that his equipment was no longer functioning.

Before he knew it, the object had disappeared and he found himself 30 yards down the road having experienced a period of around 25 minutes of missing time that he could not account for.

It is what followed the encounter, however, that would cement Godfrey's place in the UFO history books.

Around six months later, he was tasked with investigating the death of a missing man - Zigmund Adamski - whose body had been found in a Todmorden coal yard.

It wasn't long before the media had linked the man's death with Godfrey's UFO encounter and the rest, as they say, is history. Godfrey quickly became a household name and has since spent several decades talking and writing about his experiences.

During a recent interview, he recalled that the case had attracted the attention of senior officers and a mysterious individual who he believed was some sort of government agent.

"I was ordered under the Official Secrets Act not to disclose anything to the media... about Adamski or my own encounter," he said.

The stress of the whole thing ultimately ended his career with the police.

"It wrecked me. It completely changed me," he said. "I ended up drinking a bottle of whisky every single day. I was nearly an alcoholic. It drove me to despair."

To this day, he blames much of this on being silenced by the government.

"They've released all the UFO files from the MoD. They've never released mine," he said.

Source: Examiner Live
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/353098/ufo-death-riddle-cop-was-hounded-by-government-agent
Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum