OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Your Health is Our Priority

As one of America’s Frontline Doctors, Dr. Stella Immanuel has networked with frontline medical doctors nationwide to provide service to the American people. Our focus is patient care. Here at Frontline MDs, there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our patients. To register for your telehealth appointment. Click here
Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  Dr-Stella-Immanuels-1
We Don’t Need to Die! We’ve lost one patient, a 92 year old diabetic who was not eating and refused to go to the hospital for fluids. I’ve put myself, my staff, and many doctors that I am on hydroxychloroquine for prevention, because by the very mechanism of action, it works early and as a prophylaxis. We see patients, 10 to 15 COVID patients, everyday. We give them breathing treatments. We only wear surgical mask. None of us has gotten sick. It works.

Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  Covid-19
America, Nobody Needs to Die! .. Dr Stella Immanuels August 2020

How can I get a prescription online?
While you cannot simply order a prescription online, we are partnered with doctors in various states to see you via Telemed.
Listen to Dr Stella Videos Interviews on Covid 
There is a effective safe treatment for COVID19
Are you feeling Fatigue? Achy? Weak? Muscle Cramps? You may need IV Fluids & Super vitamins

1. Energy booster
  2. Hangover Cure
  3. Dehydration Cure
  4. Heat Exhaustion

Visit Us Rehoboth Medical Center. 6728 highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77083 (highway 6 and bellaire) 281.530.1230
[size=30]Dr. Stella Immanuel’s Testimony [/size]
I’m a primary care physician in Houston, Texas. I actually went to medical school in West Africa, Nigeria, where I took care of malaria patients, treated them with hydroxychloroquine and stuff like that. So I’m actually used to these medications. I’m here because I have personally treated 50,000 patients with COVID. Patients that have diabetes, patients that have high blood pressure, patients that have asthma, old people … I think my oldest patient is 92 … 87 year olds. And the result has been the same. I put them on hydroxychloroquine, I put them on zinc, I put them on Zithromax. If treated early they do well.
“So right now, I came here to Washington DC to say, America, nobody needs to die. The study that made me start using hydroxychloroquine was a study that they did under the NIH in 2005 that say it works. Recently, I was doing some research about a patient that had hiccups and I found out that they even did a recent study in the NIH, which is our National Institute … that is the National … NIH, what? National Institute of Health. They actually had a study and go look it up. Type hiccups and COVID, you will see it. ,
They treated a patient that had hiccups with hydroxychloroquine and it proved that hiccups is a symptom of COVID. So if the NIH knows that treating the patient would hydroxychloroquine proves that hiccup is a symptom of COVID, then they definitely know the hydroxychloroquine works.“I’m upset. Why I’m upset is that I see people that cannot breathe.
I see parents walk in, I see diabetic sit in my office knowing that this is a death sentence and they can’t breathe. And I hug them and I tell them, ‘It’s going to be okay. You’re going to live.’ And we treat them and they leave. None has died. So if some fake science, some person sponsored by all these fake pharma companies comes out say, ‘We’ve done studies and they found out that it doesn’t work.’ I can tell you categorically it’s fake science. I want to know who is sponsoring that study. …….

Looking for HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN ?  Covivits-pic-e1635761215828

Finally our very own unique blend of vitamins that includes Zinc, Vit C, D, Quercetin is here. You can still order regular vitamins. For wholesale orders please text 832.808.5574. Click Here to Order

TO REGISTER TO GET HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OR IVERMECTIN CLICK HERE

https://frontlinemds.com//

Thank you to the person that sent me this info. xox

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum