40,000 Deaths Following COVID Shots in European Database as Life Insurance Death Claims Skyrocket
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 39,997 fatalities, and 3,666,011 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (1,727,226) are serious injuries.
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through February 12, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 18,185 deaths and 1,791,261 injuries to 12/02/2022
- 50,761 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 254 deaths
- 61,233 Cardiac disorders incl. 2,638 deaths
- 547 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 55 deaths
- 23,657 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 2,077 Endocrine disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 27,111 Eye disorders incl. 39 deaths
- 138,253 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 706 deaths
- 443,764 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 5,190 deaths
- 2,025 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 95 deaths
- 19,243 Immune system disorders incl. 99 deaths
- 84,884 Infections and infestations incl. 1,931 deaths
- 35,665 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 349 deaths
- 44,308 Investigations incl. 520 deaths
- 11,795 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 289 deaths
- 209,669 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 228 deaths
- 1,744 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 166 deaths
- 290,349 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,926 deaths
- 2,658 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 75 deaths
- 262 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 32,195 Psychiatric disorders incl. 216 deaths
- 6,509 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 272 deaths
- 74,588 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 75,926 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,932 deaths
- 81,815 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 146 deaths
- 4,127 Social circumstances incl. 23 deaths
- 21,849 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 208 deaths
- 44,247 Vascular disorders incl. 799 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 11,138 deaths and 573,035 injuries to 12/02/2022
- 13,383 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 120 deaths
- 19,462 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,169 deaths
- 198 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 6,688 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 533 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 7,856 Eye disorders incl. 35 deaths
- 46,468 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 416 deaths
- 152,534 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,672 deaths
- 819 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 55 deaths
- 5,683 Immune system disorders incl. 21 deaths
- 24,462 Infections and infestations incl. 1,051 deaths
- 10,555 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 211 deaths
- 12,633 Investigations incl. 395 deaths
- 4,996 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 268 deaths
- 70,107 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 221 deaths
- 700 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 86 deaths
- 95,946 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,040 deaths
- 925 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 10 deaths
- 101 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
- 9,813 Psychiatric disorders incl. 181 deaths
- 3,157 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 218 deaths
- 14,047 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 24,308 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,178 deaths
- 29,172 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 96 deaths
- 2,325 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
- 3,585 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 206 deaths
- 12,579 Vascular disorders incl. 405 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 8,174 deaths and 1,170,321 injuries to 12/02/2022
- 14,038 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 279 deaths
- 21,330 Cardiac disorders incl. 854 deaths
- 241 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 13,580 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 709 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 20,310 Eye disorders incl. 32 deaths
- 108,425 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 447 deaths
- 309,230 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,893 deaths
- 1,062 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 70 deaths
- 5,495 Immune system disorders incl. 40 deaths
- 43,810 Infections and infestations incl. 634 deaths
- 13,918 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 201 deaths
- 26,112 Investigations incl. 206 deaths
- 13,147 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 132 deaths
- 170,055 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 171 deaths
- 769 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 42 deaths
- 236,745 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,199 deaths
- 631 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 21 deaths
- 199 Product issues incl. 1 death
- 21,273 Psychiatric disorders incl. 73 deaths
- 4,416 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 82 deaths
- 17,181 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 42,021 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,119 deaths
- 52,622 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 69 deaths
- 1,657 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
- 2,217 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 33 deaths
- 29,128 Vascular disorders incl. 542 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 2,500 deaths and 131,394 injuries to 12/02/2022
- 1,272 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 54 deaths
- 2,671 Cardiac disorders incl. 211 deaths
- 44 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 1 death
- 1,382 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 109 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 1,710 Eye disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 9,791 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 94 deaths
- 35,428 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 708 deaths
- 160 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 15 deaths
- 572 Immune system disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 8,881 Infections and infestations incl. 211 deaths
- 1,230 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 26 deaths
- 6,393 Investigations incl. 134 deaths
- 793 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 63 deaths
- 17,493 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 57 deaths
- 95 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 9 deaths
- 23,989 Nervous system disorders incl. 248 deaths
- 61 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
- 31 Product issues
- 1,844 Psychiatric disorders incl. 24 deaths
- 560 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 32 deaths
- 3,189 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 4,649 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 314 deaths
- 3,894 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 429 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
- 932 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 75 deaths
- 3,792 Vascular disorders incl. 175 deaths
*These totals are estimates based on reports submitted to EudraVigilance. Totals may be much higher based on percentage of adverse reactions that are reported. Some of these reports may also be reported to the individual country’s adverse reaction databases, such as the U.S. VAERS database and the UK Yellow Card system. The fatalities are grouped by symptoms, and some fatalities may have resulted from multiple symptoms.
Former Blackrock Manager Discusses Surge in Life Insurance Death Payouts after COVID Vaccines
Edward Dowd is a former Portfolio Manager for Blackrock where he managed a 14 billion dollar portfolio.
He was recently interviewed by Kristi Leigh and in this interview he discusses the surge of death payouts recorded in the Life Insurance industry in the 4th quarter of 2021.
While Life Insurance companies suffered in 2021, the year the COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, funeral businesses saw a surge in sales.
We extracted a clip from the entire interview (above) where he discusses the Life Insurance financial reports, and this is on our Odysee Channel as well as our Bitchute Channel. You can also download it from our Telegram channel.
Watch the entire interview here.
Here are a few tragic stories from those who are still pro-COVID vaccines.
Ross Wightman: Healthy Father-Of-Two Suffered Life-Altering Injury After Receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
by The COVID World
A father-of-two from Canada was diagnosed with Guillain-Barré Syndrome last year following his first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. Ross Wightman, from Lake Country, B.C, has been unable to walk since the vaccination and has not received a medical exemption despite becoming paralyzed after the shot.
Ross Wightman was diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome shortly after his first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
Wightman received his first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in April 2021. Within days of the shot, he developed excruciating back pain. He later felt tingles on the side of his face, which developed into paralysis from the waist down. This left him unable to walk.
Wightman was brought to hospital where doctors diagnosed him with Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), a condition that affects the nervous system. He spent a total of two months in hospital.“It hit me hard right away. I had the paralysis from the waist down, full facial paralysis. I had trouble chewing and swallowing.”
Despite having a severe adverse reaction to the AstraZeneca shot, a medical health officer who reviewed Wightman’s case said he was not eligible for a vaccine exemption as they could not prove that his GBS diagnosis was caused by the vaccination. To make matters worse, he was then told to get a second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.
Wightman with his two kids after he was diagnosed with GBS.
Wightman is currently undergoing physiotherapy to regain his movement and weight. He has yet to receive any support from Canada’s Vaccine Injury Support Program (VISP). The program, first launched in June 2021, provides families compensation for lost wages, injuries and death following vaccination. Each application is reviewed by a medical board.
Wightman’s case has been passed around different caseworkers.
While he waits, between his condition and his vaccine status, he spends a lot of time alone.
Read the full article at The COVID World.“I can’t watch the kids go play baseball, I can’t watch them go ice skating. Maybe I’m becoming a little numb to it because it’s a weekly occurrence, but it hurts for sure.”
Luiz Guilherme: Healthy 11-Year-Old Dies 3 Weeks After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Officials Blame “COVID Infection”by The COVID World
A healthy 11-year-old boy from Brazil has died just three weeks after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, reports news outlet R7. Luiz Guilherme, a resident of Juiz de Fora, got his shot on January 21st and began to suffer from shortness of breath shortly afterward.
Luiz Guilherme, 11, died three weeks after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. According to his family, he had no underlying health issues.
18 days after his first shot, on February 8th, Luiz began to suffer from flu symptoms and was taken by his grandmother to a health center in Santa Cecília. At the health unit, he underwent a rapid COVID test and tested positive. Health workers prescribed medication for his flu symptoms and he was released. However, his level of fatigue was so high that he had to be carried home.
Upon arriving home, Luiz rested and was found dead by his grandmother the next day. His death certificate states that he died as a result of a “coronavirus infection”.
A family member said:
Luiz had his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on January 21st, but no link between his sudden death and the injection has been made so far.“He had no comorbidities. He was extremely active and always played in the street. He hardly ever got the flu.”
According to a professor of pediatrics at UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais), Luiz was considered “unvaccinated” as he had only received one shot.
“One dose of the vaccine protects little. With the second dose, the effectiveness of the vaccine is greater.
At this time of the pandemic, it is important to continue using the mask and following all protocols to expand protection.”
Juiz de Fora, Brazil
The mayor of Juiz de Fora said in a statement that he has ordered an investigation into the death.
Read the full article at The COVID World.
Cícera Santos: 39-year-old Brazilian woman develops severe blood clots, has leg amputated 15 days after Pfizer mRNA injectionby The COVID Blog
Mrs. Cicera Santos.
ARAGUATINS, TOCANTINS — A 39-year-old wife, mother-of-two and credit analyst is begrudgingly accepting her new normal, and using her platform to warn others about what is now a common adverse reaction to the lethal injections.
Mrs. Cícera Santos, full name Raimunda Cícera Alves do Santos, was never a heavy Instagram user. Her first post was on April 26, 2021. It is a photo of her in sunglasses, looking like she’s enjoying life.
Mrs. Santos worked for a company called Feirão dos Moveis Magazine, with one media outlet saying she’s a credit analyst there. She posted on June 2 what appears to be a surprise birthday party for her by coworkers.
Her August 18 Instagram photo looks like she’s working in an office.
Mrs. Santos displayed her signature smile with braces, and just seemed to be a happy woman with close family and friends. The foregoing photo has great significance because it’s the last time Mrs. Santos would don that bright, carefree smile on Instagram.
Jab or job decision?Mrs. Santos received her first Pfizer mRNA injection on August 25, according to her Instagram page. It’s unclear if the shot was mandated by her employer. But she appears to be wearing a work uniform in the photo of her receiving the injection.
Mrs. Santos didn’t post the photo/video on August 25 when she received the shot. In fact her next Instagram updates were on September 20, nearly a month after the injection.
One September 20 post is of her and her husband together. The other one is her husband and one of their sons. Her next update on September 30 was a video montage of family photos, as if she was reminiscing about some former bright, beautiful time in her life.
And that’s exactly what it was.
The first time she posted the vaccine photo was October 15. Then she told her full story on October 21. Mrs. Santos reported feeling pain at the injection site on the day of the shot (August 25). Her left leg started swelling up on August 28. Mrs. Santos reported “very strong” stomach pains and excruciating pain in her left leg on September 2. She went to Araguatins Hospital that day. But doctors couldn’t figure out the problem. They gave her pain medication and sent her to a hospital in Augustinópolis.
Doctors gave her morphine and blood thinners. They performed an ultrasound on September 3. By this time her left foot was swollen and turning purple.
More here: https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/40000-deaths-following-covid-shots-in-european-database-as-life-insurance-death-claims-skyrocket/
Thanks to: https://vaccineimpact.com