OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules

Date: March 6, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules Image-223

‘They won’t allow the kids to see their mum and they won’t let my wife’s mum see her either,’ said the dying woman’s husband.
Source:
(LifeSiteNews) — Due to Western Australia’s new so-called COVID measures, a terminally ill 47-year-old mother of five was informed that her children are not allowed to visit her in the hospital.
Despite her entire family being vaccinated against COVID-19, Jo Gittos was told that due to the state of Western Australia’s “red alert” restrictions for hospitals, her children and her mother will not be allowed to visit during what are likely her final weeks to live.

Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules 8sHtpp8C_normal

Michael P Senger
@MichaelPSenger

Meanwhile, in Western Australia, a mother of five with a terminal illness has been told her children can’t visit her in hospital in her final days due to upgraded COVID restrictions.

Dying Australian mother of five told her children can’t visit in her final days under COVID hospital rules V7Ok09evSAqXJZy2
12:09 AM · Mar 4, 2022

“I was told a month ago that [my wife living for another] three months was optimistic. That was a month ago, [and] the condition has deteriorated since then, and very quickly unfortunately,” Darren Gittos, Jo’s husband, told 10 News First Perth on Friday.
“Apparently they’re going to arrange an exemption for me so I can visit, but they won’t allow the kids to see their mum and they won’t let my wife’s mum see her either,” Gittos added.
While most nations have moved away from COVID restrictions in recent weeks and months, on Thursday March 3, Western Australia (WA) officials announced that all hospitals in the state would be going on “red alert,” meaning that only “essential” personnel or those with “exemptions” would be allowed to visit anyone in a hospital.
Western Australia Premier Mark McGowan told the public that he hopes the measures will only have to be in effect for one month, which Gittos said seems a bit “callous” as his wife likely does not “have a month” left to live, and his family is certainly not the only family in such a time-sensitive situation.
Australian doctor Mark Duncan-Smith reacted to the government’s decision to bar people from visiting sick or dying relatives in hospital as “bordering on bureaucratic absurdity,” especially considering under the current COVID restrictions in the state, people can still go to “nightclubs” and other entertainment venues.
Many Australians took to social media to slam the premier over what they deem to be a nonsensical and inhumane policy.
“I hope, with all my heart, that [Premier McGowan] rots in hell,” wrote prominent Australian sports agent Daniel Moldovan.
“Yeah nah. Dad/Family, go in with the kids. Don’t take no for an answer. I’m sure there is enough of us out there who will happily pay your ‘fine!’” added Australian former NBA player Andrew Bogut.
Contrary to the actions of the Australian state, a growing body of data continues to show that not only are lockdown-style policies ineffective at reducing the spread of COVID, such measures actually contributed and are continuing to contribute to poor health, and even death.

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/06/dying-australian-mother-of-five-told-her-children-cant-visit-in-her-final-days-under-covid-hospital-rules/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum