OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan

May 14, 2022   

In 2004, sailors aboard USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) say they encountered a mysterious, orb-shaped flying object off the eastern coast of the United States, that nearly two decades later, still defies explanation. 

Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  CGI

According to witnesses who were on the nuclear-powered Nimitz-class supercarrier that fateful night, a roughly 20 to 40-foot wide, luminous round object suddenly showed up and began to hover over the ship’s flight deck.

Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan  CGI1

Karol Olesiak who was a 3rd class petty officer and Quartermaster on the Ronald Reagan at the time of the incident told The Debrief that when he arrived to relieve the previous watch that evening, the outgoing Quartermaster of the Watch indicated something was already going on at that time, though the individual offered no additional information. However, it soon became apparent to Olesiak that something was happening outside above the flight deck. 

“I’m pretty sure ‘it’ was there,” Olesiak said. “And they were like, ‘I don’t know what that is. I don’t care.’ You know what I mean? Like they had an attitude like ‘I’m going to my rack. I don’t care. … don’t even bother me about this shit’… So this ‘thing’ is there, the entirety of my watch and because the officers are ignoring it, I’m forced to ignore it.” 

Olesiak said he saw a large round and orange-colored glowing object with a fiery surface hovering about 100 feet above the flight deck. 

He said he viewed this object directly through the windows on the bridge at eye level. Olesiak says the surface of the object reminded him of biblical descriptions of the “burning bush”.

https://youtu.be/c-TLikOpGqU

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2022/05/witness-describes-huge-glowing-object.html
Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum