OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Digital concentration camp.
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 10:31 am by ANENRO

» Scientists use mosquitos to deliver experimental malaria vaccine
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Government Orders Investigation Into Recent Spike in New Born Baby Deaths
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge orders FBI to release contents of Seth Rich’s laptop
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanity That Grips Washington
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thirty Former FBI Agents Stand Up For Whistleblower Who Exposed The FBI For Targeting Conservatives
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Has A Food Affordability Problem
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk unveils new $20K humanoid robot
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Big “We Told You So” Moment: Spain Admits to Chemtrail …
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Borgs Of War’, Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning – By Dr. Robert W. Malone
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Attempting To Remove Sailor Who Refused Vaccine Under ‘Pretext’ Of Attempted Desertion: Attorney
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» mRNA Jab Shown to Cause Encephalitis
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLAIM: COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 20 Million People & Injured Over 2 Billion Worldwide
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ian Aftermath
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tragedy: 20-Year-Old Med Student Dies from Heart Attack ONE DAY After Covid Vaccine
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  CBD oil 101: a user’s guide
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Scientists find 40,000-year-old star maps featuring ‘sophisticated knowledge of constellations’
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests Since COVID Vaccine
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » “I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”

“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way” – WEF mastermind and Club of Rome founder, in resurfaced 2012 interview — SILVIEW.media

The original Limits To Growth (LTG) study published in 1972 1 , the “Report for The Club of Rome‘s Project on the Predicament of Mankind”, insistently urged humanity to act. Its vivid and almost haunting description of the consequences of exponential growth which is confronted with finite resources, is still as perspicuous as it was back then: continuous economic and demographical growth will hit the limits of naturally provided resources and very likely lead to overshoot, collapse, and radical decrease of most people’s standard of living, accompanied by international crises, conflicts and catastrophes. The study was supported by the German Volkswagen Foundation

“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way”  System-dynamics-society-2013-boston-conference-in-cambridge-3799
“I hope the depopulation will occur in a civil and peaceful way” – WEF mastermind and Club of Rome founder, in resurfaced 2012 interview — SILVIEW.mediaHe touches on almost everything we see happening today, from Sri Lanka to The Netherlands and Canada.

https://youtu.be/U7Z6h-U4CmI

https://newhumannewearthcommunities.wordpress.com/2022/07/11/i-hope-the-depopulation-will-occur-in-a-civil-and-peaceful-way-wef-mastermind-and-club-of-rome-founder-in-resurfaced-2012-interview-silview-media/

Thanks to: https://newhumannewearthcommunities.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum