OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» LIVE - GHISLAINE MAXWELL BAIL HEARING VERDICT NO BAIL
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Man discovers 'UFO crash site' in the woods
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Guard claims Jeffrey Epstein was wheeled out of prison, alive
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Not in our name the state torture of Julian #Assange!
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs emerging from The Dark Side of the Moon plus MORE
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Stone Head of Guatemala that History Wants to Forget
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0013 : The strange case of Sarah Adams part 2
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Paper Update with Sacha Stone & Tom Brown
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 3:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AS OF SATURDAY JULY 18 HERE IN MONTREAL , QUEBEC WE WILL ALL BE FORCE TO WEAR MASK
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by LadyDragon

» Gründerzeit and Roman Cement 2.0
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Libya's Forbidden Deserts | Full Documentary | TRACKS
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5 Mile Long Dragon Formation in China
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mystery Grids
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #CORONAGATE- DATES OF; KOBE'S DEATH, COVID, GEORGE FLOYD, FORE-KNOWN/TELEGRAPHED/CODED MONTHS AHEAD
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Guess What I Found - 50% of Santander GROUP FX = RippleNet - Hashgraph - DOD - Heavy Hitters - XRP
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Ep.134 | Is the coronavirus test a likely candidate for direct brain access?
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Newsom orders statewide reclosure of indoor dining, limits on church services, salons
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Carl Spackler

» Randy Kaiser - Bank Structure
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» My favorite Dave Schmidt video where he rants at all of us and threatens Legal action!
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 8:47 am by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Offers Investors 100% Refund!
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyToday at 2:31 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/14/20 - Another Fake Launch Delay! - Hilarious!
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Carl Spackler

» Absolute Shock - Jan Harzan, International Director of MUFON - Arrested for soliciting sex from a minor
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FIVE HOUR DEEP DIVE into the Wilson UFO Leak - Richard Dolan Show Special Edition
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyYesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bail Denied For M@xwell! Companies Exposed! Maps Showing DUMBS/Trafficking/National Parks! :coded:
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyYesterday at 5:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery as Argentine sailors infected with virus after 35 days at sea: could virus already be aerosolized across the planet?
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated EmptyYesterday at 3:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated

Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated

JAN
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted into DNA during the past 5 millennia have been activated, and are now being en-fulled [Eireport note: this apparently means, "brought into fullness" or "brought into full expression"]. Real-ization (Real-I AM-ation) occurs now.

Vortices on and within Gaia meld to become a UNITY Galaxy-Gate. Individual vortices/portals lose their “distinction” as separate entities. This correlates with 100th monkey level of Hue-manity being attained as of the 12-12-12 to 12-21-12 window.

Hue-manity rejoices in this Unity.

As do Hue-monkeys. And all in the animal expression.

Return to humanity full consciousness approaches.

Prepare your Houses appropriately.

terbo56

terbo56
I've been eating bananas and scratching my arss like crazy- Maybe I should 'pick' the mites and fleas off! :affraid: 🇦🇸 :lol:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yes... do that before you don't have running water. If Gaia Portal says prepare your house.... we need to listen to that. Really....

terbo56

terbo56
I am aware- I was trying to be funny- Guess it didn't work- Being facetious, is all- Oh, well, I tried to get a 'chuckle', I need to use 'bigger jokes' I think- :affraid: 🇦🇸

RavensMoon

I'm still pondering what is meant by "prepare your houses."
Do I need to vacuum and scrub my shower now?
Aspects of Higher Dimensional life implanted in DNA have been activated 3209671710

Anonymous
WE "house" in our "fearfully and wonderfully made" bodies His Divine Spirit, which empowers our communion with Him, that we can reflect Love, Joy, Peace, Forgiveness, Redemption, Abundance.... as we walk in obedience to same, these are also called "the fruit of the Spirit".

As opposed to judging another, we are instead to be "fruit inspectors", as no one can truly know the heart of another, or the journey & perspective another comes from.

To me, "preparing my house" means keeping a very close walk in His Divine Presence & listening to His "still small Voice", perhaps amidst much distraction or even chaos around me.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
T... I smiled... :)

Raven... I think it means get ready cause here it comes.

7free... Yes listening to Source is what we all need to be doing. Source is guiding those that hear.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum